Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever. Up to $25 & 2 CDs FREE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #16
    RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

    Are you trying to ask two questions in one?
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #17
      Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

      Originally posted by mattc16
      so in how long does the show start?
      Yes.

      Comment

      • The_Q
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 4391

        #18
        RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

        I'm not on your buddies list? Awww.

        Q

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

          No, I was asking how long it is before the show starts, I must have worded it a bit wrong, sorry.


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #20
            RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

            Can't be there.... D: eivl parents making me do stuff...
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #21
              RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

              It starts at 8. It's 6:09 now.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #22
                RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                The FFRRadio server probably can't even support that many listeners unless it's like super Norway server unlimited DX 2 or something.
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • iPatcH
                  Swamp Lemons Rule
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3371

                  #23
                  <tass> hey im rly desperate 4 lisners lets bribe dem wit stuff 8)
                  put on a donk on it

                  Comment

                  • CypherToorima
                    Boss of all bosses
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2452

                    #24
                    It's funny, because I pictured ipatcH's avatar as Tass as he was saying that.
                    I'm a figantic gaggot

                    Comment

                    • Anuj
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 5998

                      #25
                      RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                      lol tass

                      k im in


                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                        Server holds 200 people... we max the server, I'll find something amazing for everyone.

                        I'm going out to pick up some food... I'll take the server over when I get back.

                        And iPatcH... so? I get 20 listeners or so normally.... why not get myself 50+ and give something back to everyone. Normal radio stations give stuff away, why shouldn't we.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • The_Q
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 4391

                          #27
                          RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                          <tass> hey im rly desperate 4 lisners lets bribe dem wit stuff 8)
                          Tass has learned econ. He knows that "Incentives Matter."

                          That is all.

                          Q

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #28
                            RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                            PS - Q is cool enough to be on my friends list.... he just wasn't online at the time.

                            PPS - I've known basic econ for longer than you've been alive, Mexican.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • The_Q
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 4391

                              #29
                              RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                              PPS - I've known basic econ for longer than you've been alive, Mexican.
                              I'm also Puerto Rican, you geezing gringo.

                              Q

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #30
                                RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                                Wow, I got here right on time.

                                Comment

                                Working...