Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever. Up to $25 & 2 CDs FREE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #31
    RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

    Its on.
    RIP

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #32
      RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

      It's on like a Baptist's V-Chip.

      Q

      Comment

      • Jordy0823
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 187

        #33
        Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

        Originally posted by The_Q
        It's on like a Baptist's V-Chip.

        Q
        LOL wat?

        i didnt get it but still laughed

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

          V-Chip is the device that stops mature programming from being viewed on your TV.

          Baptists are Ultra conservative Christians who won't let their kids watch Power Rangers because it is too violent.

          Put two and two together.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Jordy0823
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 187

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

            lmfao you just summed up my mom in about 2 sentences

            Comment

            • The_Q
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 4391

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

              I wasn't allowed to watch Power Rangers because it gave me nightmares.

              I'm such a pansy.

              Q

              Comment

              • Jordy0823
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 187

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                my mom narrowed down my movies to neverending story....


                and nevering story 2...

                Comment

                • The_Q
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 4391

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                  At least she didn't let you watche Neverending Story 3. That REALLY sucked.

                  I'm not helping my case, am I?

                  Q

                  Comment

                  • Jordy0823
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 187

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                    Q we need you in the IRC chat

                    i repeat Q please report to the IRC chat

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                      Noob, you do not order Q.

                      And I'm too lazy to do it.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • Cj_leonine
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2070

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Craziest.Radio.Show.Ever.

                        My mom won't let me go to the radio show. I have to be off the comp @ 8. Who'da thunk you can have a bed time for a comp?

                        =/
                        Status: Innactive Onehander

                        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                        Comment

                        Working...