Attn: All Forum-Goers: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #61
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    Has Eva ever really been funny?

    Juvenile humor... It's hit or miss.

    Mainly miss.

    Mal

    Seriously, pull the stick out of your ass.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #62
      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      Has Eva ever really been funny?

      Juvenile humor... It's hit or miss.

      Mainly miss.

      Mal

      Seriously, pull the stick out of your ass.
      Don't turn the topic into some cursing fest.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #63
        I wasn't trying to, it's just that Mal tries to take a hit at me any time and any place, no matter if anything I do or say has to do with him.

        That's pretty immature in my eyes, and most likely to others as well.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #64
          To help the plants, i'm going to feed flypie to a Venus FLY trap.

          Get it? LOLLOLLOLOOL
          Yes, that wasn't a dumbass comment you made right there. Face it, if anyone had made it, I would have made fun of it. Stop being so paranoid.

          Fly, I apologize for being an ass, but I just thought Earth Day was funny. I usually go to a local park and pick up trash, or sell Popcorn from a cart and donate the money to my recycling center.

          Mal
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #65
            Fly, I apologize for being an ass, but I just thought Earth Day was funny. I usually go to a local park and pick up trash, or sell Popcorn from a cart and donate the money to my recycling center.
            It's cool, Mal.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #66
              It was pretty much me making a silly joke that I knew was lame. I'm not going to back it up and say that it was the best joke i've ever made (although you may say that to be true). I'm just alarmed that you always single me out and make fun of me whenever I say something.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Verruckter
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 2707

                #67
                I think the "LOLOLLOLLOLOLLL" explains pretty much that she knows that the joke is lame...
                Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                Image removed for size violation.

                Comment

                • tnyhwk900
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4106

                  #68
                  Originally posted by MrESqueek
                  [s
                  Squeek made a typo. =O

                  Comment

                  • Verruckter
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 2707

                    #69
                    Way to ruin a thread guys.

                    Anyways, I think that people should respect more our planet. Not 50 years ago we could go outside all we wanted and we were safe, but now we can get cancer just by staying in the sun. In fact, we can get cancer by doing almost anything. That sucks a lot. Heart diseases used to be the main cause of deaths here in Canada, but now it's cancer.

                    GG Humans.
                    Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                    Image removed for size violation.

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #70
                      In Oklahoma, there are "UP WITH TREES" signs posted along various stretches of highway, along with the name of the person or persons who donated the money to sponsor that sign (and, I'm sure, plant some trees).

                      All of these signs are made of wood.

                      Ever since I was a little girl, I have found the irony hilarious.

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #71
                        Hey, hey! Don't care! Take it back to Earth Day.

                        Mal

                        EDIT: I don't think that the trees really make a huge difference in the Cancer rate. The threat has always been there, but I don't think that trees do much UV ray blocking from the sun.

                        Mal

                        PS: Yeah, I realize they might block some UV rays, but we didn't all live in woodsy areas. I also don't think people have screwed up the Earth that bad. I'm still alive, so are you. Our children will live. We have a way of, no matter how bad we screw things up, surviving.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • suicidalmuskrat
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 739

                          #72
                          lol wait, people actually celebrate earth day?? that's funny.
                          I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                          Done, and done.

                          Comment

                          • Verruckter
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 2707

                            #73
                            It's not celebrating, it's contributing.
                            Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                            Image removed for size violation.

                            Comment

                            • suicidalmuskrat
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 739

                              #74
                              Yeah. I think that's why it sucks. What kind of holiday makes you work?
                              I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                              Done, and done.

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #75
                                Originally posted by suicidalmuskrat
                                Yeah. I think that's why it sucks. What kind of holiday makes you work?
                                Christmas and Thanksgiving.

                                Comment

                                Working...