Attn: All Forum-Goers: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ananana
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 632

    #31
    Oh man, Eva that sucked so much but it's so funny.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #32
      Originally posted by ananana
      Oh man, Eva that sucked so much but it's so funny.
      I'll have to agree with the whole "sucked so much" part. Sorry Eva...not your best work.

      Seriously though, I'll probably do nothing on Earth Day. Maybe I'll ride my bike instead of drive...as long as I dont have anywhere far to go.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #33
        Has Eva ever really been funny?

        Juvenile humor... It's hit or miss.

        Mainly miss.

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #34
          You guys suck >:{

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • wwwJ4mmYcouk
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 1031

            #35
            ive never heard of earth day:S
            Frank Lee Morris

            Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #36





              I can't plant any more trees

              ~Squeek

              Comment

              • RevenG-
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 425

                #37
                I don't like Earth Day because at my school you have to make all this arts and craft stuff and its SOOOOO boring.
                "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #38
                  Originally posted by RevenG-
                  I don't like Earth Day because at my school you have to make all this arts and craft stuff and its SOOOOO boring.
                  You're in like 5th grade, right?

                  Comment

                  • ananana
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 632

                    #39
                    Originally posted by RevenG-
                    I don't like Earth Day because at my school you have to make all this arts and craft stuff and its SOOOOO boring.
                    Now.. I want to make a tree. Not plant a tree, MAKE one.

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #40
                      I can't plant any more trees
                      It's okay Squeek. At least you tried, unlike these other dolts who are like YEAH OKAY I WILL LIKE DO SOMETHING LOL

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • Verruckter
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 2707

                        #41
                        Originally posted by flypie743
                        I can't plant any more trees
                        It's okay Squeek. At least you tried, unlike these other dolts who are like YEAH OKAY I WILL LIKE DO SOMETHING LOL
                        I don't think he was really serious you know.
                        Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                        Image removed for size violation.

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #42
                          Yeah, he tried so hard by taking those pictures.

                          Moron.

                          Earth Day blows. Why not everday be Earth Day? Cause you moron's can only afford one day out of the year to value the Earth, the other day's your off protesting something or other. We call you busybodies round these parts.

                          And by these parts, I mean Earth.

                          Mal
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Verruckter
                            Originally posted by flypie743
                            I can't plant any more trees
                            It's okay Squeek. At least you tried, unlike these other dolts who are like YEAH OKAY I WILL LIKE DO SOMETHING LOL
                            I don't think he was really serious you know.
                            Of course he was serious. Earth day is a very serious thing.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • ananana
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 632

                              #44
                              Yeah, that's why everyone is taking it so seriously.

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #45
                                One time, my grandpa took Earth Day so seriously, he died.

                                True story.

                                Mal
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...