Attn: All Forum-Goers: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Benny1
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1147

    #16
    I'm going to plant a new tree where our old dangerous tree was.

    Isn;t that awesome?
    And I will also go water all 15 or so plants we got laswt summer (it takes a while, trust me)

    Comment

    • UbEr_RaVe
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 220

      #17
      Re: RE: Attn: All Forum-Goers: Urgent Announcement

      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
      Tree hugger.
      Stole the words out of my mouth.

      Comment

      • msbrunnettemickey
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 1780

        #18
        ill be kind and not rip any notebook paper out ok? Would that make you happy? Cause i planted over 14 little trees..

        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        ודואג ודואג נורא

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Attn: All Forum-Goers: Urgent Announcement

          Originally posted by Verruckter
          I plan on cutting down trees to make paper and print "Save the trees" on them.
          1) If my sig wasn't so crammed already I would sig that.
          2) LD, can you take a picture of yourself where you don't look stoned!? I know that like me, you never touched the stuff, but holy crap man, your pics always look like it.
          3) My friend is going to die his hair green for earth day. (Patron_Viridantis for TWG players).

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Attn: All Forum-Goers: Urgent Announceme

            Request for this topic to be announce'd until Saturday.

            The trees are kind to you, you be kind in return.

            Dying his hair green?! Now that's true Earth Day spirit. XD

            Thanks to Benny for participating in the Earth Day festivities.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              Do your part to save the Earth: Have your hippies spayed or neutered.

              I'll spend the day protesting governmental environment regulations.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                Watch where you say that, Guido. Someone'll mulch you.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • msbrunnettemickey
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1780

                  #23
                  Im sorrounded by trees!!!

                  -suffication-

                  Kidding.

                  My brother already dyed his hair green, he even got green contacts.

                  בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                  מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                  יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                  אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  ודואג ודואג נורא

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #24
                    Earth day in 2 days, 1 hour, 28 minutes.

                    Just keeping you all posted (lol).

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #25
                      I really hope all the hippies get together for an earth day ralley, then a super volcano erupts and kills them. I would die from the irony.

                      Worst. Holiday. Ever. Just like Teacher Day or Hobo Day. Another weird holiday that people get up in arms over, and then forget.

                      I'll support Earth Day, but chances are, the day after, I'm going to set a forest fire. I do that sometimes.

                      Mal
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • tnyhwk900
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4106

                        #26
                        We have no trees in our backyard :'<

                        Oh wait we did but then we put a pool there lol

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          Shouldnt everyday be Earth Day?

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #28
                            I proudly boast that my deck at home is made from Brazilian walnut: rainforest wood.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #29
                              I won't walk on plants that isn't grass on that day

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #30
                                To help the plants, i'm going to feed flypie to a Venus FLY trap.

                                Get it? LOLLOLLOLOOL
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...