Attn: All Forum-Goers: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #46
    Earth Day blows. Why not everday be Earth Day? Cause you moron's can only afford one day out of the year to value the Earth
    I value the Earth everyday. Yep.

    Save the trees. That's my motto.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #47
      We don't have to save the trees. There's no real way to save them, which is why we plant new ones. We just make sure there's enough of them.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #48
        Then why make such a big fuss over the day designated for saving the Earth more than other days?

        It don't make sense. At least, no kind of sense that I can think of.

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #49
          Earth Day is a day where people look at how they have been treating the environment. Hopefully they have been treating it well on all days (not littering, etc). Maybe on this day they will realize how important it is to take care of the Earth. Blame the person who made the holiday.

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #50
            Well, in comparison, I can just blame the person who invented Earth Day...

            But, that would be like blaming Hitler entirley for the Holocaust. Sure, he started it, but his minions carried it out. Besides, I don't know who invented it, so I'm going to rag on you some more.

            G'day.

            Mal
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #51
              You can rag on me all you want, but it won't really bother me (lol internet).

              Just stop posting in this topic if you are trying to start an arguement =/

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #52
                I'm not I just figure I can pretty much say what I want to on the subject of earth day. I mean, the header says "All Forum-Goers: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near", not "All Forum Goers that like Earth Day and Want To Celebrate it With Me: EARTH DAY is Drawing Near".

                I just find the Holiday to be a bit ridiculous and hypocritical. That's all.

                Mal
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #53
                  I just find the Holiday to be a bit ridiculous and hypocritical. That's all.
                  K.

                  You're a bit hypocritical, too. There are other topics that have said things like this topic and you haven't posted in them. Whatever, if you don't care about the holiday then take it somewhere else.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #54
                    Then again, it's not my job to post in every thread that I find hypocritcal. I just post in threads that interest me, and the ones that have the most comedic potential. So far, this is living up to its potential quite nicely.

                    Mal
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • ananana
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 632

                      #55
                      Poor flypie.

                      In all seriousness, it's great that you love Earthday and want to save a tree. The only thing about the envirement that bothers me is animals in the ocean being effected by litter. Trees seem to be taking care of themselves.
                      People need to stop picking on her thread now. =\

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #56
                        I could get behind a "Litter Awarness Day" to make people more aware of the dire straights that they're putting the Earth in by not recycling and littering and the like.

                        Mal
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • Verruckter
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 2707

                          #57
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          Yeah, he tried so hard by taking those pictures.

                          Moron.

                          Earth Day blows. Why not everday be Earth Day? Cause you moron's can only afford one day out of the year to value the Earth, the other day's your off protesting something or other. We call you busybodies round these parts.

                          And by these parts, I mean Earth.

                          Mal
                          Hey fuck you. For me it's earth day every day. I try as much as I can to recycle, put things in the trash can instead of on the floor, use the bus, etc.

                          Don't go tell me nobody makes an effort.
                          Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                          Image removed for size violation.

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #58
                            Woah woah woah, hold the phone. I didn't say no one makes an effort. The point I was making was that everyone should see every day like it was Earth Day, therefore, eliminating the need for the Holiday.

                            Get your knickers out of a twist, yessir?

                            Mal
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • flypie743
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 3210

                              #59
                              Originally posted by ananana
                              Poor flypie.

                              In all seriousness, it's great that you love Earthday and want to save a tree. The only thing about the envirement that bothers me is animals in the ocean being effected by litter. Trees seem to be taking care of themselves.
                              People need to stop picking on her thread now. =\
                              environment*

                              but thanks

                              I care about the litter, too and how all of it drains into the bay here in MD. Ugh, I don't like it one bit.

                              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #60
                                I planted a good dozen of those trees.

                                Don't be so quick to judge.

                                Also, did you not hear my story of when we spent 9 hours of our Earth day to plant dozens of trees and flowers?

                                ~Squeek

                                Comment

                                Working...