I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

    My guess is you just read the book, and are now all "OMG OMG 42 OMG LOL HI"

    LD is not pleased :'(

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.


      Opus is going to molest that poor black kid.

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

        ur poor n blak lol
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • Sudden2
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 578

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

          I read the book a long time ago.

          I just remembered it and how awesome it was.

          Comment

          • hobbsgoblin
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 7

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

            DONT MESS WITH BRUCE.

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #36
              Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

              Originally posted by tnyhwk900

              Best facial expression ever.

              Except for that one of Spazz awhile back in Post Your Picture Thread 2.
              Did someone say Spazz?

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                No one has said the right answer yet. It's


                The answer to life, the universe, and everything.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                  I haven't read the book and I don't intend to. Nor do I intend to see the movie.

                  However, the 42 has been around for so long. Don't think you're real original in using it.

                  See?



                  Also, my avatar crushes any crappy photoshop filtered things with the number 42 in it. I can't beat Roll or Bruce, but I'm up there man. Way up there.

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • VxDx
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 1871

                    #39
                    Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                    Originally posted by Sudden2
                    I just think it is fun to mess with the people who have not read that godly book.
                    At school I made a document called THE ANSWER and saved it on the school server. I printed it out and taped it to my shirt and nobody knew what it meant. :/ Freaks.
                    wow, you're a fucking loser aren't you.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                      O_O

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #41
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar

                        Originally posted by MrESqueek
                        I haven't read the book and I don't intend to. Nor do I intend to see the movie.

                        However, the 42 has been around for so long. Don't think you're real original in using it.

                        See?



                        Also, my avatar crushes any crappy photoshop filtered things with the number 42 in it. I can't beat Roll or Bruce, but I'm up there man. Way up there.

                        ~Squeek
                        I've been meaning to buy that shirt.

                        Comment

                        • UbEr_RaVe
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 220

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

                          Ur avatar is suck, mine is like PWNAGE X 1000.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

                            No, yours reeks of Hot Topic stinkiness.

                            Comment

                            • Verruckter
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 2707

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

                              liek no lol!!!
                              Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                              Image removed for size violation.

                              Comment

                              • UbEr_RaVe
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 220

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

                                Fine, I changed it. Sheesh, was it THAT obvious? I thought it was a cool avatar. Oh well. Samus avatar goodness. Samus is teh win.

                                Comment

                                Working...