I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

    VxDx is awesome.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

      Woo, VxDx!

      In other news, my old french guy avatar was the shit.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • jcj64200031
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 46

        #48
        RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

        read the book, movie comes out on april 29. ive had its desktop on my comp for the last month.

        has watched madness depredation 74 times

        Comment

        • UbEr_RaVe
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 220

          #49
          RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

          Bandicom's avatar is win. It has my vote for senator.

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #50
            RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

            Way to overuse.

            It was a nice secret inside joke between the people who've read the book, and the people who haven't.

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            • RevenG-
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 425

              #51
              RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

              dude...isnt it supposed to be 52? unless its the book I think the number is supposed to be 52...
              "Originally posted by Tokzic"
              we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #52
                Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                Originally posted by RevenG-
                dude...isnt it supposed to be 52? unless its the book I think the number is supposed to be 52...
                ...


                WHAT

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • RevenG-
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 425

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                  Well...I've heard something special about the number 52, but not 42. But im not SURE
                  "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                  we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                    Reven just stop, you cannot get anywhere, at the pace you're going with the 52 thing.
                    Besides, it is 42. And the only people with "ultimate" avatars are the people that don't
                    change them every other month or so.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #55
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar

                      Originally posted by Tasuke
                      And the only people with "ultimate" avatars are the people that don't
                      change them every other month or so.

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate av

                        wtf

                        Comment

                        Working...