I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anticrombie0909
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 4683

    #16
    RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.



    BRUCE IS DISPLEASED

    WHEN BRUCE IS DISPLEASED, PEOPLE DIE!






    BRUCE SAYS: YO BITCH LET'S GO



    GO BRUCE, GO!

    BRUCE LAUNCHES BRUCE ATTACK OF DEATH!




    294 DAMAGE! CRITICAL HIT!


    BRUCE LAUNCHES CLAW ATTACK!



    344 DAMAGE! CRITICAL HIT!

    YOU RUN FROM BRUCE IN FEAR!


    FINISH HIM!





    THE Q IS DEFEATED! BRUCE WINS!

    BRUCE GAINS 33 EXP POINTS! LEVEL UP!

    Comment

    • Sudden2
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 578

      #17
      RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

      Comment

      • The_Q
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 4391

        #18
        RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

        o noes i am teh defeatde!

        I need to scan more Opus pictures.

        Q

        EDIT: Upon closer inspection, I find that Bruce has stolen my sideburns, shrunk them in the wash, and worn them on his own cheeks. Now I have a reason to not like him. Guess I'll just have to wear my backup pair until he coughs 'em back up.

        Comment

        • tnyhwk900
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4106

          #19
          RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.


          Best facial expression ever.

          Except for that one of Spazz awhile back in Post Your Picture Thread 2.

          Comment

          • falconsfan14
            Banned
            • Jan 2005
            • 2183

            #20
            RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

            Wtf?!

            Comment

            • Cenright
              You thought I was a GUY?!
              • Sep 2003
              • 3139

              #21
              RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

              I'll stick with mine. It makes it easier on people if I don't change it.

              Although it is nice that it screws up all the new people.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

              Comment

              • Sudden2
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 578

                #22
                RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                I don't think falcon knows what 42 is.

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                  That's a pretty bold statement, buddy.

                  Anti is the winner here, not because his avatar is absolute awesomeness, but because you just can't win an argument against Bruce.

                  Comment

                  • The_Q
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 4391

                    #24
                    RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                    because you just can't win an argument against Bruce.
                    Even me?

                    He still stole my sideburns.

                    Q

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #25
                      RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                      I'm going to have to read that book someday.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.



                        Bruce wins everything.

                        If someone can incorporate Bruce into my Zerg Rush avatar, please do so!

                        EDIT: http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...2=Opus+Penguin

                        Hey, Q, looks like you LOSE.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • rydenHS
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 468

                          #27
                          Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                          Originally posted by Sudden2
                          I don't think falcon knows what 42 is.
                          I don't know what it is, and I put it in my damn sig. Lol!


                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                            That makes you a lueser.

                            Pun.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #29
                              Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                              Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                              Kilga.

                              HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH THIS IMAGE IN SUCH A FOUL MANNER

                              TO THE NINTH LEVEL OF HELL WITH YOU
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • tnyhwk900
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4106

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: I am now the beholder of the ultimate avatar.

                                SRY >_<

                                Comment

                                Working...