Michigan Meetup (DO NOT POST IF YOU CANNOT COME)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zawn0000
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 11

    #241
    I might of only posted like a couple times but im goin with benji

    Comment

    • RevenG-
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 425

      #242
      I WABT TO HAVE A CALI MEETUP LoL. but i think id be too young for u guys.
      "Originally posted by Tokzic"
      we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #243
        Take it outside of this thread, then.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • RevenG-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 425

          #244
          Well I couldn't host it. If someone wants to help a really young kid like me host one then fine. LoL. But until someone says so I shouldn't make a thread on it yet.(So if you want to help me PM me. Lets host it in LA or Glendale or burbank or something. LoL)
          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #245
            You aren't even allowed to be on this site :P

            Originally posted by DJShox
            So this means you're definitely going?
            If this is directed at me =/ no it doesn't mean anything yet. I may be turning 18 this summer by my parents still own my free will thought some twisty guilt thing they do. I need to run it by them.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • UbEr_RaVe
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 220

              #246
              RE: Michigan Meetup

              Grrrr... I WOULD, but I live in Dothan, AL and my parents won't let me. Plus, I need my driver's license and a car. :P

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #247
                RE: Michigan Meetup

                I'm definitely going to get up to Troy AFC. I definitely can't go to the other places though.

                If anyone wants to give me a ride, I'd appreciate it greatly, because otherwise I'd have to take the bus, or get a ride with a friend who doesn't even like FFR. I'm in Hazel Park, so if you're pretty close by there and will give me a ride, send me a PM and we can work it out.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #248
                  Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                  Originally posted by djshox
                  Afro I think I could give you a ride to the other places.
                  While that would be nice, I don't think I could get my parents to let me go. If I'm just going up to AFC, I can say something like "I'm gonna meet a lot of friends from school up there" or something like that, but explaining why I'm getting a ride from someone out to some of these other places would be quite difficult to explain.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #249
                    RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                    Hmm.. where is Hazel Park? It's not labelled on Google maps. I've been there before (I SAW YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOL [and some hookers down the street from it, heh]), but I dunno where it's located in relation to Oakland Mall. I have a feeling it'd be way out of my way.

                    And, update on Troy AFC.
                    I visited yesterday. They got a brand new PIU: Exceed 2, which is 75 cents for 3 songs. They also reduced the cost of ITG to 75 cents for 3 songs. Both DDREx are 75 for 3. DM, GF, and BMIII are all 50 cents for 3.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #250
                      RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                      I don't know how to describe well where Hazel Park is... umm... how about this: I live less than half a mile north of 8 mi off John R. Does that make sense?

                      Comment

                      • ImEric12
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1952

                        #251
                        RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                        Oh, that wouldn't be that far out of my way then, I suppose... usually I just take Schoenherr up to 14 and take that to John R., but I could probably just take 12 to John R. and go down to 8 and then back up to 14.

                        Comment

                        • ImEric12
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 1952

                          #252
                          RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                          See, but that's just the thing. They won't understand. My parents are the same way.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #253
                            RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                            Eric's right. It doesn't matter how mature you are, or how good of a driver you are. They would still be like "hells no bizznootch." Well, maybe not those exact words, but you get the idea.

                            Comment

                            • medik
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 521

                              #254
                              RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                              Take the SMART bus.

                              Over the Frail Dream
                              Originally posted by Hr2
                              You\'re a furry

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #255
                                RE: Re: RE: Michigan Meetup

                                This thread must not die until I see a pretty summary of the three days over which this event will take place, the location where we are hanging for each of the three days, and the list of people who will let me sleep in their car overnight.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...