FFR End of the year Radio Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3078

    #61
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year

    Originally posted by Tank101
    I got 2 votes for funniest, but my name didn't get listed
    Probably because you aren't funny.

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

      Haha, that was great IATEB.

      Comment

      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3078

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

        After reading that message a few times, I fail to see the humor in it (If it was meant to make fun of me). Anyways, congrats, you incorrectly copied the first 5 letters of my username.

        Comment

        • Tank101
          I V vi iii IV I IV V
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 2082

          #64
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

          IATEB=I Am The Evil Bean

          And it wasn't meant to be funny, it's just getting annoying that you go around saying everything isn't funny. We don't care.

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

            Tank to shorten his name he also goes by "Bean"

            Comment

            • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3078

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

              I thought you were saying like, I ate a B or something. It confused me.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

                I thought it was "He ate EB" and I was like what the...?

                Ok, after all of this is said and done we should be able to plan ahead to the next years forum awards and think up more types of awards. There didn't seem to be that many this year around, we should be very creative and come up with a ton more for the next years awards.

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the y

                  Why does everybody always eat me ? The other people are just as tasty!!
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #69
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    Oh and two side awards:

                    Hottest: Flypie
                    Fattest: Hayden (justaguy)
                    No. Hottest would be between Shell and Jamie.

                    And fattest would go to the Arch of years past =O
                    No, LD announced it on the radio. Flypie won hottest and Hayden won fattest. Sorry.
                    I don't care. LD is wrong, unless Hayden is extremely fat.
                    No, the Hayden one was a joke. But I won :>

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                      Fly > you

                      End of story. (May I have my gift now, Fly?)

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                        LD is biased (and wrong). You didn't really win, and we all know it.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                          I did, and we all know it and agree.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #73
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                            Not really.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #74
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year

                              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                              LD is biased (and wrong). You didn't really win, and we all know it.
                              QFE
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              Working...