FFR End of the year Radio Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

    Quick, tune in, I'm going to sing S.O.S.(The tiger took my family) later.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

      post the nominees too. I want to show the kids in my class how awesome I am and how i was nominated for funniest.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

        LD isn't accepting my file.

        PLEASE!!!!

        Comment

        • The_Q
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 4391

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

          This is the only time I'll rub it in your faces. I WON!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

          Egotism complete.

          Q

          Comment

          • emccky
            Banned
            • Apr 2004
            • 4811

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

            I won 3 awards.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #21
              Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

              Originally posted by emccky
              I won 3 awards.
              Yes, you did, but I'm positive that none of them were good things to win.

              On a related note, LD got whatever thingy I was nominated for... I'm gonna go emo and kill myself again.

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                Least funny, Least intelligent and postwhore BITCH. I think those are good XD

                Comment

                • babybenji2004
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 446

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                  i won't be able to listen *cries in corner*
                  I will be at the arcade playing DDR =D

                  Comment

                  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 3078

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                    Great.

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                      I was playing D&D. Missed.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                        Well? Did I win anything?

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                          When will the winners be posted?
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                            Originally posted by Omeganitros
                            Well? Did I win anything?

                            Yes. One was most interesting, I forget the other(s)?
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Anticrombie0909
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4683

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                              If I don't get Best Avatar, I'm going to scream.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                                Best Overall Poster: LD
                                Best Admin/Mod: LD
                                Friendliest Poster: LD
                                Least Friendly Poster: Moogy
                                Best Avatar: Guido/Moogy
                                Best Signature: ImEric12
                                Most Valuable Poster: Omeganitros
                                Most Helpful Poster: LD
                                Least Helpful Poster: Moogy
                                Most Intelligent Poster: Q
                                Least Intelligent Poster: Emccky
                                Most Interesting Poster: Omeganitros
                                Funniest Poster: Jewpin
                                Least Funny Poster: Emccky
                                Most Missed Poster: Specforces
                                Biggest Postwhore: Emccky
                                Most Random Poster: Moogy

                                The sad part is, I didn't even need to look at my spreadsheet to figure out the winners

                                Comment

                                Working...