FFR End of the year Radio Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

    Turns out I was pronouncing like everyone's name wrong.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #32
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

      Originally posted by Tank101
      Turns out I was pronouncing like everyone's name wrong.
      Turns out I was pronoucing Guido's name wrong.

      I said Guide-Oh, when it is Gwee-doh

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

        Yeah everyone in the IRC chat was like "WTF? It's gweedo."

        Comment

        • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3078

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

          Great.

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

            Bean should've won most missed.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

              So LD, would you put that mp3 on? That is, if there is another show today.

              Comment

              • Anticrombie0909
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 4683

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                Bruce didn't win.

                I hate you all.

                He hates you all.

                The difference is that when I hate you, I make snide little comments in random posts.

                When Bruce hates you he feeds you a double helping of vengeful lead, shotgun style, followed by a three course meal of chainsaw dismemberment.

                I hope you're happy with yourselves.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                  =(

                  You hate me Anti?

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                    Anti, you needed one more vote to tie

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                      =DDDD

                      Heeehaw!

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                        Oh and two side awards:

                        Hottest: Flypie
                        Fattest: Hayden (justaguy)

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

                          I liked when LD said "And the nominies for most valuable posters are...emccky...just kidding."

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #43
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                            Originally posted by lightdarkness
                            Best Overall Poster: LD
                            Best Admin/Mod: LD
                            Friendliest Poster: LD
                            Least Friendly Poster: Moogy
                            Best Avatar: Guido/Moogy
                            Best Signature: ImEric12
                            Most Valuable Poster: Omeganitros
                            Most Helpful Poster: LD
                            Least Helpful Poster: Moogy
                            Most Intelligent Poster: Q
                            Least Intelligent Poster: Emccky
                            Most Interesting Poster: Omeganitros
                            Funniest Poster: Jewpin
                            Least Funny Poster: Emccky
                            Most Missed Poster: Specforces
                            Biggest Postwhore: Emccky
                            Most Random Poster: Moogy

                            The sad part is, I didn't even need to look at my spreadsheet to figure out the winners
                            Oh yeah?! Well you messed up. Best sig was BUTTFLY, not ImEric.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Tank101
                              I V vi iii IV I IV V
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2082

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                              Yeah, I remember, because when he said that I said "Tigga please."

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #45
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                                Best Overall Poster: LD
                                Best Admin/Mod: LD
                                Friendliest Poster: LD
                                Least Friendly Poster: Moogy
                                Best Avatar: Guido/Moogy
                                Best Signature: ImEric12
                                Most Valuable Poster: Omeganitros
                                Most Helpful Poster: LD
                                Least Helpful Poster: Moogy
                                Most Intelligent Poster: Q
                                Least Intelligent Poster: Emccky
                                Most Interesting Poster: Omeganitros
                                Funniest Poster: Jewpin
                                Least Funny Poster: Emccky
                                Most Missed Poster: Specforces
                                Biggest Postwhore: Emccky
                                Most Random Poster: Moogy

                                The sad part is, I didn't even need to look at my spreadsheet to figure out the winners
                                Oh yeah?! Well you messed up. Best sig was BUTTFLY, not ImEric.



                                Edit: Just caught this

                                I liked when LD said "And the nominies for most valuable posters are...emccky...just kidding."

                                That was me, on my pre-recording. I did the whole "and emccky....just kidding"

                                Comeon, give me some credit for the brilliance =(
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...