FFR End of the year Radio Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

    Oh yeah, forgot. Lol.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

      No, LD did that once.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

        I didn't hear it, and if he did, he copied it off of me. kk
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

          I swear I heard his voice saying that...

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • Tantric
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 426

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Show

            I'm going to win something next year!

            "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

              xtrialand errorx (1:21:36 PM): did you say the 'and emccky...just kidding' thing too?
              lightdarkness42 (1:21:51 PM): I played your loop
              xtrialand errorx (1:22:03 PM): yeah, but flypie thinks you said it as well as me.
              lightdarkness42 (1:22:11 PM): Not that I recall
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                I dunno, maybe it was for a different category and he said it or something similar to it.

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                  I would be disappointed that I didn't win anything if I hadn't won something a month ago.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #54
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    Oh and two side awards:

                    Hottest: Flypie
                    Fattest: Hayden (justaguy)
                    No. Hottest would be between Shell and Jamie.

                    And fattest would go to the Arch of years past =O
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                      I didn't even get a vote :/

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #56
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                        Originally posted by flypie743
                        Oh and two side awards:

                        Hottest: Flypie
                        Fattest: Hayden (justaguy)
                        No. Hottest would be between Shell and Jamie.

                        And fattest would go to the Arch of years past =O
                        No, LD announced it on the radio. Flypie won hottest and Hayden won fattest. Sorry.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                          I got 2 votes for funniest, but my name didn't get listed

                          Comment

                          • Verruckter
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 2707

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radi

                            Bwahaha, go ahead and play music. I hope you have a liscence kuz ima send the RIAA after u

                            Nah, just kidding.
                            Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                            Image removed for size violation.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #59
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year

                              Originally posted by Verruckter
                              Bwahaha, go ahead and play music. I hope you have a liscence kuz ima send the RIAA after u

                              Nah, just kidding.
                              All my music is 100% legal.


























                              lol

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #60
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: FFR End of the year Radio Sh

                                Originally posted by flypie743
                                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                                Originally posted by flypie743
                                Oh and two side awards:

                                Hottest: Flypie
                                Fattest: Hayden (justaguy)
                                No. Hottest would be between Shell and Jamie.

                                And fattest would go to the Arch of years past =O
                                No, LD announced it on the radio. Flypie won hottest and Hayden won fattest. Sorry.
                                I don't care. LD is wrong, unless Hayden is extremely fat.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...