penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #16
    Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i thought this thread was about animals so at first i wasn't gonna read it BUT THIS IS SO CUTE
    No offense but now that you say it I think a video of a lizard and penguin playing together would be way cuter than romance
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #17
      Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

      Congrats on getting your own place. That shit is not easy to accomplish.
      Also congrats on the relationship working out this far that y'all live together now. Ben's never told me!

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      i thought this thread was about animals so at first i wasn't gonna read it BUT THIS IS SO CUTE
      When I read the title and thought it was an animal thread, the realization that some (most) animals never even become aware of 95% of the remaining animal kingdom kind of ----ed me up
      ​

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #18
        Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

        Congratulations to the both of ya's! Benguin didn't say a word over Discord so I had absolutely no idea. Super happy for the both of you <3
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Congrats on getting your own place. That shit is not easy to accomplish.
          Also congrats on the relationship working out this far that y'all live together now. Ben's never told me!



          When I read the title and thought it was an animal thread, the realization that some (most) animals never even become aware of 95% of the remaining animal kingdom kind of ----ed me up
          the percentage is more like 99.999% if that fucks you up more
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #20
            Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

            Happy thread is for happy posts, not jerks. Congratz you two!

            Comment

            • dragonmegaXX
              ITG playing fur
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2008
              • 3661

              #21
              Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

              This is my first post in like a couple years but,

              Damn I live in North Metro ATL o-o We should all hang out sometime :O

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #22
                Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                hello my fellow atlantians
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                  atlanta club represent


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • SKG_Scintill
                    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3877

                    #24
                    Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                    Originally posted by devonin
                    Happy thread is for happy posts, not jerks.
                    I was really tempted though





                    Originally posted by bluguerilla
                    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                    ___
                    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                    .

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #25
                      Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      the percentage is more like 99.999% if that fucks you up more
                      It does!

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      atlanta club represent
                      I live in Pensacola
                      I've been meaning to take a weekend up there for dance games and chill for a hot minute now and Imma have to make good on those plans soon
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #26
                        Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                        Thanks everyone for your support and congratulations! And sorry for not responding sooner to this thread. We've finally got our cozy studio apartment organized and tidied up!

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        heck yes. gonna pick you up to go play rhythm games sometime, you're not allowed to decline!!
                        yaaaaaaas
                        Originally posted by bmah
                        Moe, congratulations on your successful move. Undoubtedly you went through a lot of logistical hurdles, but you’ve made it. Sometimes it’s just a matter of good timing where opportunities present themselves. Just very happy for the both of you.
                        everyone can thank bmah for being our matchmaker
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        You better!

                        ...

                        Also, congrats to the both of yas! Glad to learn you two are doing well and that you found a way through a family that's not generally tolerant with that stuff. Be wary though as now you'll have to constantly make up reasons for sticking around. But I'm sure that's probably far off if this just happened.
                        I know I haven't talked to my family about my orientation or things of that nature either. Not sure if or when that time will come (for either of us).

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        but, piplups and charmeleons arent even in the same egg group!
                        I don't think that'll be an issue :P
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        i thought this thread was about animals so at first i wasn't gonna read it BUT THIS IS SO CUTE
                        *becomes ultra-kawaii and blushes*
                        But yeah, I'm guessing the thread title threw off at least 95% of people that have viewed this thread.
                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        No offense but now that you say it I think a video of a lizard and penguin playing together would be way cuter than romance
                        None taken, I would also like to see such a video :P

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Ben's never told me!
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Benguin didn't say a word over Discord so I had absolutely no idea. Super happy for the both of you <3
                        Yeah, we've kept it on the down low for the most part until now. I apologize for the sudden surprise :P
                        Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                        This is my first post in like a couple years but,

                        Damn I live in North Metro ATL o-o We should all hang out sometime :O
                        I'd be down for that I've been in Atlanta for over a year now...I thought I've met everyone on FFR that is currently in Atlanta but I guess not xD
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        hello my fellow atlantians
                        *waves hello with his flipper*
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        atlanta club represent
                        yeeeeeeeeeeee
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        It does!

                        I live in Pensacola
                        I've been meaning to take a weekend up there for dance games and chill for a hot minute now and Imma have to make good on those plans soon
                        Let us know if you do, we'd love to meet more FFR peeps
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • evanescence_death4ever
                          where'sTHEdrain?!
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 616

                          #27
                          Re: penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

                          Since when does all of FFR live in ATL? Hahaha welcome to Atlanta, beware the peachtrees!

                          ~ATL represent~
                          #charu4president2016

                          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                          Or something
                          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                          Comment

                          Working...