y'all need some barney and friends in your lives
Collapse
X
-
-
-
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.
BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht
Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.
And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.Comment
-
Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives
seems like some pretty grown up 6 year olds to me i mean damn i usually sang about the batmobile losing a wheel and robin laid an egg
Comment
-
Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives
When I was 6 years old I thought The Lone Ranger was fucking awesome and sang along to the Beach Boys without realizing how hardcore horny they all sound in their earlier songs.
At age 30 I now realize the Beach Boys don't get good until Brian Wilson starts experimenting with what kind of sounds make songs. The Lone Ranger is still fucking awesome so long as we're talking about the NES game.Comment

Comment