y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #31
    Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

    In the immortal words of Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan

    Be excellent to each other
    Last edited by DaBackpack; 07-5-2018, 07:40 PM.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #32
      Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      In the immortal words of Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan

      Be excellent to each other
      You're town

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #33
        Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

        The Bill and Ted quote you gotta remember about these things is this:


        That said newbies gonna look foolish and people gonna call then out. In principle I'm pretty ok with it. 75% of all of us went through this same cycle. Hell I did, and if you went through 2006 Lar's post it's like a different person was at the wheel---probably wouldn't have ever improved if I didn't get so much tender loving backlash at the time.

        And considering how heavy things get around here sometimes it's probably a good way to weed out anyone who can't take FFR's....moodier moments.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        but I think that can be read in a way that's not mean (?)
        It cannot (.)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte

        *leaves thread gloriously and doesn't read the rest*
        I knew this was a lie the moment I read

        But don't worry Haku You can bet that I'll always read you
        Last edited by MixMasterLar; 07-6-2018, 08:35 AM. Reason: happened does not mean improved
        ​

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #34
          Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

          yeah my first tango with the internet i was constantly banned 'cause i was a turd but like i knew going in i was being a troll so i wasn't phased. i think it hurts more when ppl dont know how annoying they're being. the first time i got off on the wrong foot with anyone on this site i didn't sleep the whole night. im also a weak person who likes other ppl's approval so maybe i'm worse than most people

          also yeah i was wrong about ashy's comment potentially coming from a nice place since the other duder didn't seem too pleased with that comment either.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #35
            Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

            I'm glad neopets existed and all of my accounts are gone so none of you will ever get to see me in that stage
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #36
              Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              I'm glad neopets existed and all of my accounts are gone so none of you will ever get to see me in that stage
              same except with gaiaonline


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #37
                Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                same except with gaiaonline
                as far as I know, gaiaonline's forums are still up and have basically everything archived since the beginning
                I only know this because I was posting on gaiaonline as late as 2016

                Comment

                • Ksl33zy24
                  The New York Yankees
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1047

                  #38
                  Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                  So, I usually end up making "mid level" posts that could need just a bit more development.
                  it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                  Comment

                  • Spenner
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2403

                    #39
                    Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                    Madnesscombat.net forums was where I grew up and learned how to deal with flaming and nastiness. I learned a lot about life and macromedia flash.

                    Comment

                    • sprucegrit
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2018
                      • 6

                      #40
                      Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                      There was this one time... at wolf camp... I think it may have been my very first wolf camp 'cause I remember being a very young newb puppy even more cuter and adorable than I presently am, and I still had that refreshing new puppy smell and being full of hope and joy and gladness and happy wonder and maybe tissue paper, 'cause I guess I looked so delighted and upbeat that one of the big peoples must have mistook it for my go poo-poo look and put me in this coldly tiled room with newspaper on the floor and a ginormous bowl of water I couldn't even climb on to get a drink 'cause it was so smooth and slick but then I got fascinated by this spool of soft tissue that went round and round when you pawed it, which I thought was like really neat going round and round and round, but then there was tissue all over the place so I tried to clean it up by eating it. Anyway, when they finally let me out I heard that Barney song and saw that they also kept him in a box but he was happy and singing and didn't seem to let it bother him at all. I think maybe he's my hero.

                      Comment

                      • Spenner
                        Forum User
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2403

                        #41
                        Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                        You've done it now...

                        Comment

                        • Zeldagurlfan1
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 333

                          #42
                          Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                          Everyone forgets that they need professional help.Junior Kindergarten teachers are professionals. Js


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • PixlSM
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jul 2017
                            • 385

                            #43
                            Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                            ffr

                            Comment

                            • rayword45
                              Local Teenage Wastebasket
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 3212

                              #44
                              Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                              i remember when i was in 1st grade there was a constant rumor barney kept heroin in his tail
                              The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                              BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                              Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                              And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                              NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                              Comment

                              • Antori
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2018
                                • 296

                                #45
                                Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

                                this is art
                                "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                                "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                                "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                                Comment

                                Working...