OMGROFLHAHAXLMAOLOLLERSKATES

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #31
    Yeah, I agree with Arch0wl and Jewpin...the school shooting ruined the ending...I think it should have just stopped after the second "EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

    Comment

    • DJ_Analog
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 36

      #32
      "maybe I can pwn enuff n00bs to change my rank from 3 to 1"
      Goats
      Mushrooms
      and
      Beans

      From these my son you will find the true meaning of life

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #33
        The ending was the best part. It was kinda blah until then but then it got funny.

        ...I am a sick individual.
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #34
          Yes, yes you are. Not only do you like having sex with cartoons, you also like when they shoot each other for no reason at all. Moogy is such a great role model for the kids all around the world.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Tantric
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 426

            #35
            lol where can i get more little movies like that???

            "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

            Comment

            • DJ_Analog
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 36

              #36
              The Joe Cartoon Co. has specialized in the sick and wrong since March 20, 1961

              or
              www.ebaumsworld.com
              or
              www.newgrounds.com
              Goats
              Mushrooms
              and
              Beans

              From these my son you will find the true meaning of life

              Comment

              • Sinjin
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 582

                #37
                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                only do you like having sex with cartoons
                You're an idiot. You may like to look at hentai, but you can't "have sex with a cartoon." Nobody ever went to up their friends and started talking about how he scored with Sailor Moon.

                Comment

                • Tantric
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 426

                  #38
                  lol yeah your right Sinjin...that would be wierd

                  "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #39
                    It's pulling in stuff from other threads. Came up in the hot girls thread, I made the "Why Hentai?" thread, where it was revealed that IAMTHEEVILBEAN, Moogy, and others would rather have sex with cartoons than real people. One person (I forget who), said that the could print out Hentai and cut holes in the paper and have sex with it. Thus, they kind of could have sex with cartoons.

                    But I think you're missing the fact that it was a joke (except the part about Moogy being troubled. He does have problems...).
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #40
                      I don't have problems.

                      Name one true problem I have.
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #41
                        You said yourself that are a sick individual. I assume you were telling the truth.

                        And in the case that you were lying, well that's a problem. You shouldn't lie
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Sinjin
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 582

                          #42
                          Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                          One person (I forget who), said that the could print out Hentai and cut holes in the paper and have sex with it.
                          Holy fucking papercuts.

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #43
                            Originally posted by ImEric12
                            Yes! Finally I find a fellow NS player!

                            (although I haven't played in about a month :\)
                            Omeganitros, you, altairian, SotN, myself - (known) FFR NS Players

                            Comment

                            • DJ_Analog
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 36

                              #44
                              That video reminds me of a certain place called FFR
                              Goats
                              Mushrooms
                              and
                              Beans

                              From these my son you will find the true meaning of life

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Freak83
                                Omeganitros, you, altairian, SotN, myself - (known) FFR NS Players
                                *High-Five*

                                We rock.

                                Comment

                                Working...