OMGROFLHAHAXLMAOLOLLERSKATES

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    no. I guess I find it so funny because most of the humor in my circle of friends is based upon computer nerds. We make fun of a kid at our school for saying technical words and stuff. You wouldn't understand, okay? just leave me alone

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      Played CS...that map, too. Way too long of a load time. Audio was inconsistent. Never seen any making-fun-of-CS-nerds flash before, and it still wasnt funny. The best part was when the guy comes over the mic playing music. What little funniness it had was completely ruined by the ending. Overall, I give it a .002 out of 1,000,000,000,000
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • naijen
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 111

        #18
        Sorry T_T, just that he mentioned GOATse, i couldn't resist..

        Plz don't ban me.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          -_-

          naijen....You're asking for trouble....

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #20
            I would take that link down if I were you.

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #21
              This is gonna be locked soon, I can feel it..

              Comment

              • DJ_Analog
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 36

                #22
                Whats CS
                Goats
                Mushrooms
                and
                Beans

                From these my son you will find the true meaning of life

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  Originally posted by DJ_Analog
                  Whats CS


                  Now THAT'S funny!

                  Comment

                  • Lupin_the_3rd
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 2665

                    #24
                    didn't someone get banned for posting porno?

                    Comment

                    • Arch0wl
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 6344

                      #25
                      Posting porn is a good way to get Synth pissed at you.

                      You seen Synth pissed? Okay good.

                      In any case, I found the flash funny, up untill the end when he starts shooting real people. Then I found it kinda.. I dunno. Not funny.

                      This flash reminded me of the FFR chat, how people always misspell "faggot" as "fagget"

                      Comment

                      • Matthew666
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 28

                        #26
                        I watched about 30 seconds of it and couldn't stand to watch any more...and normaly I'me VERY easily amused.

                        Comment

                        • DDRISONLY4COOLPPLZ
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 16

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Pooping_Panda
                          that was by far the stupidest thing i have ever seen....u wasted 5 minutes of my precious life...time i could have spent doing somthign great...like eating a taco....damn you...damn you to hell....
                          I totally agree .

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                            didn't someone get banned for posting porno?
                            I think somebody accidentally did in the hot girls thread but then fixed it. I don't know...You can look. The remarks like "Is that a nipple!?" or something similar may still be there.
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • jewpinthethird
                              (The Fat's Sabobah)
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 11711

                              #29
                              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                              The best part was when the guy comes over the mic playing music.
                              Only good part, that and the high pitched scream-thing. The ending was stupid though.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #30
                                The high pitch scream was only slightly funny. Mostly just annoying.

                                And I think we can all agree that the end was stupid and unecesarry (sp!? Damn double letters...)
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...