OMGROFLHAHAXLMAOLOLLERSKATES

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pooping_Panda
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 1773

    #46
    Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
    oh god...I haven't laughed so hard over something on the internet like this in a while... You really have to have played CS to get most of the stuff in it.
    i play cs....and that wasnt one bit funny...ya it was a little amuzing because i know what hes going through...but the ending killed it...it was like a good joke that went ot hell by trying to be funny...instead of having it be funny naturally...-873 out of a possible 1337

    Comment

    • H4M5T4RR
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 44

      #47
      You confused me again... and you don't like me confused....
      Does PostNuke mean I can nuke post, THE POST IS MINE, ALL YOUR POST BELONG TO ME!

      Comment

      • HeLGeN-X
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 25

        #48
        Man that shit was damn funny, not the best in the world, but I can see myself laughing at that shit a lot!

        www.takethebox.com - Me, and The Bad One Andy\'s Music site.
        http://www.muzie.co.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a022023 - To my Japanese site

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #49
          Not funny overall for me, espesially shooting scenes.

          Comment

          • Pooping_Panda
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 1773

            #50
            Originally posted by H4M5T4RR
            You confused me again... and you don't like me confused....
            hell....if i was the one that confused you.....you are possibly the easiest person in the world to confuse.......

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #51
              He's probably like the guy in his avatar. The green one.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Pooping_Panda
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 1773

                #52
                bahahahahaha true that

                Comment

                Working...