What's the most valuable game you own?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #16
    Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

    I don't want to be a downer, Zenith, but Suikoden 2 is more worth around $160, based on eBay (which is more relevant than Amazon for games).

    And hi19, einhander is worth tracking down. In my list, this and RS have the best value for their price.
    Last edited by MarioNintendo; 09-23-2014, 11:45 AM.
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #17
      Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

      Probably one of the 2 cartoon cd-i Zeldas. Those jumped a lot in price.
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        I don't want to be a downer, Zenith, but Suikoden 2 is more worth around $160, based on eBay (which is more relevant than Amazon for games).
        Never have I sold a game besides my old x-box and a few games, so I don't know what the true value would be, but the used copies do go for around $160 like you said, and new copies are $500+ more from other sites that I've been seeing. It's still definitely worth the $150 though for a used copy.





        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
          MUSHA in box (sadly no manual). It's not even in the best condition, but holy shit. Ebay is giving me around $300 for it.

          Honorable mentions:

          Radiant Silvergun complete
          Gun Nac (note: I bought it when it started rising. Now it's sitting around $200 rofl that's insane)
          Alien Soldier (PAL)
          Einhander, mint

          edit: Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's edition, and Xenoblade Chronicles (it was once pretty expensive!)
          I think you need a new look at Cheetahmen II....
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

            This thread inspired me to see if I have a store around where I'm at that still sells classic games.

            ...There surprisingly was only one store that popped up and it's near my home... wow.

            I think after work I'm going to stop by their place and take a look around. They apparently stock a lot of retro games.

            ...Maybe... just maybe... I can find that one Gamecube game I've always wanted to get.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #21
              Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

              Originally posted by Charu
              This thread inspired me to see if I have a store around where I'm at that still sells classic games.

              ...There surprisingly was only one store that popped up and it's near my home... wow.

              I think after work I'm going to stop by their place and take a look around. They apparently stock a lot of retro games.

              ...Maybe... just maybe... I can find that one Gamecube game I've always wanted to get.
              Glad I could help

              There's two retro stores in the town next to me but I've only been to one and most of their stock is NES/N64/PS1/PS2 games





              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #22
                Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                Skies of Arcadia Legends for GC in pretty solid condition. I also still have a NES with assorted games that may or may not suck (Track and Field 2, Milon's Secret Castle, fucking KNIGHT RIDER).

                Apparently SoA:L in the condition it's in goes for about $80-$90.
                Last edited by choof; 09-23-2014, 01:00 PM.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                  Dude, choof, if I find a copy of Skies of Arcadia at this store, I'm going to be pretty happy. That's another game I've wanted to play on the Gamecube.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #24
                    Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                    Unfortunately I don't own any overly valuable games (to my knowledge).


                    Comment

                    • Izzy
                      Snek
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 9195

                      #25
                      Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                      GTA 5
                      $50

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #26
                        Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        GTA 5
                        $50
                        Aww boo!

                        Was waiting for someone to put a recent game instead of a retro game





                        Comment

                        • Kanzas
                          Buh
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 1459

                          #27
                          Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                          So, started looking in my attic for the stuff I never took out when I moved... Found tons of shit

                          Digimon World - ~$250
                          Digimon World 2 & 3 ~$200 each
                          Gex: Enter the Gecko ~$100
                          Sukoden V(Sealed) ~$100+
                          Legend of Dragoon ~$100


                          and the 2 best things I ever received and never opened

                          Pokemon Stadium 2 N64 bundle (easily $400)
                          and
                          N64 Pikachu edition bundle (easily $500+)


                          prices from local store owner. I'm getting paid today.
                          Last edited by Kanzas; 09-23-2014, 01:49 PM.




                          Top 5
                          Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                          party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                          Fei Longer - AAA
                          HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                          Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                            How the fuck is Digimon World 1-3 worth that much? lmao

                            They're mediocre games at best.

                            Then again, in the world of collecting, they don't really care about the content within the game.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                              Originally posted by Kanzas
                              So, started looking in my attic for the stuff I never took out when I moved... Found tons of shit

                              Digimon World - ~$250
                              Digimon World 2 & 3 ~$200 each
                              Gex: Enter the Gecko ~$100
                              Sukoden V(Sealed) ~$100+
                              Legend of Dragoon ~$100


                              and the 2 best things I ever received and never opened

                              Pokemon Stadium 2 N64 bundle (easily $400)
                              and
                              N64 Pikachu edition bundle (easily $500+)


                              prices from local store owner. I'm getting paid today.
                              I'm going to pick the Pokemon Stadium 2 N64 bundle for you since it's the highest amount game you have and that's what this thread is all about!

                              Those are some great games, but Suikoden V was the worst in the series /yuck





                              Comment

                              • Kanzas
                                Buh
                                • Jul 2014
                                • 1459

                                #30
                                Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                How the fuck is Digimon World 1-3 worth that much? lmao

                                They're mediocre games at best.

                                Then again, in the world of collecting, they don't really care about the content within the game.
                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I'm going to pick the Pokemon Stadium 2 N64 bundle for you since it's the highest amount game you have and that's what this thread is all about!

                                Those are some great games, but Suikoden V was the worst in the series /yuck

                                @Charu, Ikr. The first is great, but the other 2... meh. I am surpried this guy said anything over $50 for them.

                                @Z - the pikachu n64 is worth more 0_0 haha, and yes.. It is the worst, which is why it is still sealed LOL
                                Last edited by Kanzas; 09-23-2014, 01:58 PM.




                                Top 5
                                Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                                party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                                Fei Longer - AAA
                                HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                                Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                                Comment

                                Working...