What's the most valuable game you own?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #31
    Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

    Originally posted by Kanzas
    @Charu, Ikr. The first is great, but the other 2... meh. I am surpried this guy said anything over $50 for them.

    @Z - the pikachu n64 is worth more 0_0 haha, and yes.. It is the worst, which is why it is still sealed LOL
    The Pikachu N64 is a system, not a game though





    Comment

    • Kanzas
      Buh
      • Jul 2014
      • 1459

      #32
      Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      The Pikachu N64 is a system, not a game though
      Ah, I getchu brosef gg




      Top 5
      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
      Fei Longer - AAA
      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

      Comment

      • Xayphon
        sausage
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2008
        • 1630

        #33
        Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

        A pokemon pikachu color pedometer / tamagochi (used with booklet) for like 90$ (70€) (could be more, based on quick ebay / amazon reviews)

        if that even counts (o:
        Last edited by Xayphon; 09-23-2014, 02:21 PM.

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #34
          Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

          Yeah definitely add any of those Zelda games as they're hardly below 300$+ these days.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

            Added you both, I like the list that we are coming up with





            Comment

            • Kanzas
              Buh
              • Jul 2014
              • 1459

              #36
              Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

              0_0......

              Faces made by keyboard characters cannot describe this next item that I have come across in my basement, inside of a large plastic container that my mother gave to me like... 4 years ago. When she gave it to me I remember her saying something like "This is a bunch of your old shit, some of it you never even saw cause you were an asshole during Christmas (etc etc). But here you go."

              So, I have been inside the box before, mostly junk toys, like Mega-Blocks, Kinex, and crap like that. Never before had I gone through the entire thing. (Like I said, it's Large, like a Pygmy Elephant) Anyways, decided I should go deeper. Again, more junk. Clothes, Legos, a waffle maker (Srsly, mom?) and some cool Hot Wheels. Then I found something I have actually never ever seen, nor heard of.

              Remember that Pokemon Master Trainer boardgame? Yeah, it was awesome. I bought one about 6 months ago cause.. well, it's a cool board game that I always played with friends.

              Well... Believe this shit or not. I have unknowingly owned a Pokemon Master Trainer Rare Red box edition (2001) for a really long time. Went to Ebay... $699+... Holy shit. I am never letting go of this shit. Not ever.

              Just thought I'd share that, although it isn't a system game.
              Last edited by Kanzas; 09-23-2014, 02:46 PM. Reason: oops, wrong price




              Top 5
              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
              Fei Longer - AAA
              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

              Comment

              • Kanzas
                Buh
                • Jul 2014
                • 1459

                #37
                Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Whoa whoa whoa, for real? Is that like mint condition or just an average copy?
                Oh, it's mint. I only listed the mint items I found in that box.




                Top 5
                Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                Fei Longer - AAA
                HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #38
                  Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                  I remember back when I was little, back even before starting kindergarten, at Daycare, we used to play that same board game that you are talking about.

                  In all honesty, the board game was the best Pokemon content ever released. You sir, have a diamond in the rough!





                  Comment

                  • Kanzas
                    Buh
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 1459

                    #39
                    Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    I remember back when I was little, back even before starting kindergarten, at Daycare, we used to play that same board game that you are talking about.

                    In all honesty, the board game was the best Pokemon content ever released. You sir, have a diamond in the rough!
                    Heck yeah, and this the 2001 release, with all the Johto Pokemon!




                    Top 5
                    Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                    party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                    Fei Longer - AAA
                    HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                    Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                    Comment

                    • korny
                      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                      • May 2004
                      • 4385

                      #40
                      Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                      Why in the hell do you think Goldeneye 64 is worth $300

                      My friend bought it from a store recently for no more than $40

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #41
                        Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                        Originally posted by korny
                        Why in the hell do you think Goldeneye 64 is worth $300

                        My friend bought it from a store recently for no more than $40
                        Because his is factory sealed.
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #42
                          Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                          Lol at that question mark though. Zenith, the games are called "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon" and "Link: The Faces of Evil".

                          And these games are 300-350 each. So if you list them as a bundle, make that like 600.
                          Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-23-2014, 04:12 PM.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #43
                            Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                            my most priced one is Pokeyman Yelow!!
                            It ez worth thawsands!!

                            In my heart.
                            Last edited by Crazyjayde; 09-23-2014, 04:14 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                              Okay, yeah, I just looked it up, Wind Waker apparently sells 50+ still if it has the manual and black label.

                              I own one, too bad I'm not selling it ever, dohoho.

                              EDIT: Same with Twilight Princess apparently, got black label with manual and all that cool jazz.
                              Last edited by Charu; 09-23-2014, 04:32 PM.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #45
                                Re: What's the most valuable game you own?

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Okay, yeah, I just looked it up, Wind Waker apparently sells 50+ still if it has the manual and black label.

                                I own one, too bad I'm not selling it ever, dohoho.

                                EDIT: Same with Twilight Princess apparently, got black label with manual and all that cool jazz.
                                I haven't gotten into any of the Zelda games, and the only one I played was Ocarina of Time. Don't know why, just never got into it.

                                I like Link as character in the Super Smash series though





                                Comment

                                Working...