TV/Movies today are horrible

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NeoDarkHeart
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 283

    #46
    rofl. bug's life was... meh. antz just sucked. damn bug movies.

    Stats
    You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

    Comment

    • ananana
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 632

      #47
      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      yeah, i dont think arch likes jamie very much. everytime i see him post after her he insults her and such.
      I insult her more than Arch does.

      Comment

      • NeoDarkHeart
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 283

        #48
        then you kick ass, as well. =P

        Stats
        You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #49
          am i the only one who doesnt hate Jamie!? other than the people who only drool over her, of course. really, tho, why keep up hating somebody? not like she ever did anything to u guys, and even if she did, keeping up feuds is a bad thing. just let things go and be nice to everybody.

          and NeoDarkHeart, Antz was pretty cool. the acid spitting termites or whatever they were, that whole battle scene thing and the controversy was awesome! parents taking their kids to Antz thinking it was Bug's Life, and their kids running screaming and crying outta the theatre. good time, good times.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • NeoDarkHeart
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 283

            #50
            rofl yeah that was a pretty good scene... but... the god damn voice for the main ant guy, woody allen... i dont like his voice. lol.

            its just kinda mindwracking to be sitting there watching a movie about a bunch of ants going "OH GNOOOOOOS..." at everything that happens...

            Stats
            You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #51
              Whoa whoa whoa.... I never said I wasn't a loser... Of course I am. In my opinion anyone who has given the kind of time I have to this game automatically qualifies as a loser.

              And I mean, let's face it. It's not whether or not it took you one or two or a whole shitload of songs on the radio (who defines time via radio songs anyway?) to write what you wrote, it's the fact that you still thought it was necessary to write it.

              To be honest I sort of agree with what you said. sort of. It's just that where I come from insults are usually spared and don't just come out of nowhere like that. I mean, it kind of makes you look like the kind of guy that actually thinks about these kinds of things, the kind of guy who actually attempts to judge other people's character through their posts on the internet. That's what I thought was sad. But if you aren't that kind of guy and I somehow misunderstood your post, then I apologize. Whatever.

              EDIT:^directed at arch.

              Back on topic, a good recent movie: The Triplettes of Bellville. (Triplets?)

              Comment

              • NeoDarkHeart
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 283

                #52
                you can tell alot about a person by what they post on the internet. it IS from their mind and feelings, after all. unless they're schizoid or something, in which case you end up knowing ONE of them, and the other one off the internet has no idea who the fack you are.

                Stats
                You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #53
                  i'm completely different online. i am online how i want to be in person, but rarely am

                  never seen Triplets of Bellville, nor heard of it. i'm kinda outta the loop with current events and pop culture and everything. what was it about?
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • NeoDarkHeart
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 283

                    #54
                    hm. well, i'm proud to say that if you know me online, you know me in person.


                    never heard of it, either. o_O hm. for a kickass movie, you should check out "The Believer". kinda new. kinda offensive if you're really sensitive to religious and anti-semitical ideals, i.e. the main character is a jewish nazi.

                    Stats
                    You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #55
                      triplettes of belleville was a cartoon movie made in 2003 by a french filmmaker. It is basically a satire of consumerism and american and whatnot, and IMO, should have been best animated film of the year (It lost the Oscar to Finding Nemo).

                      It's pretty funny. Not badass funny, like tarantino or guy ritchie, but funny nonetheless.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #56
                        i was about to say that's whacked and impossible, but then i remembered that Hitler was a non-Aryan Nazi, which is just as ridiculous
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        Working...