TV/Movies today are horrible

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #16
    Naruto? The Garfield Movie?

    Man, you are certainly one to judge the TV industry...

    Comment

    • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 3078

      #17
      They showed the angry beavers on Nick a few days ago.

      Comment

      • aperson
        FFR Hall of Fame
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 3434

        #18
        The Angry Beavers was the start of the end for Nickelodeon. That show was mediocre and from there it just went downhill.

        Nickelodeon was good when it had Hey Dude, Salute your Shorts, Pete and Pete, and Rocko's Modern Life.

        Comment

        • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3078

          #19
          I know.

          It was a choice between

          Doug
          Angry beavers
          Rocko

          Stupid kids of America voted for the angry beavers.

          Comment

          • Privateer
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 2962

            #20
            I couldn't agree more with aperson.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #21
              Originally posted by aperson
              The Angry Beavers was the start of the end for Nickelodeon. That show was mediocre and from there it just went downhill.

              Nickelodeon was good when it had Hey Dude, Salute your Shorts, Pete and Pete, and Rocko's Modern Life.
              Amen.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Originally posted by NeoDarkHeart
                oh and did you know - the guy who does the english voice for vash is the black power ranger of the original power rangers? it's true.
                wait. The voice of Vash is black? I don't mess around dude. I still can tell you virtually anything about Power Rangers and I'll just add that the original black ranger was a young black man named Walter Jones. So, I don't believe it.

                By the way I only just saw Trigun for the first time; I thought it'd suck. It was actually good though. I gotta learn to just give anything Japanese a chance. Also, it's too bad FLCL just ended; it was the dub, but the dub of FLCL is still better than most.

                Comment

                • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3078

                  #23
                  PANTS SHOW

                  Comment

                  • NeoDarkHeart
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 283

                    #24
                    sry, i meant "turbo". with the asian guy. not the original lineup. asian yellow power ranger confused me.

                    and yeah.

                    i do like pete and pete/salute your shorts/you can't do that on television/are you afraid of the dark/hey dude/rocko, all that old school stuff kicked mucho ass. hell, i even watched eureka's castle, and when i was a kid, david the gnome pwned.

                    but they're gone, sent off to the retirement home of the channel called "noggin". at least, pete and pete is. i'm not sure about the rest. i know rocko's on nick2, the knockoff version where it shows the old cartoons. kinda like nickelodeon's version of "boomerang".

                    angry beavers arent that bad.

                    but i do agree nickelodeon's goin down the toilet, for the single reason that it cancelled invader zim. what the HELL is wrong with those people.

                    and so is cartoon network. wtf is this miguzi shit? god damn. and they're so raping the TMNT culture with this new shit... old cartoons were better.

                    around the time of those kickass shows was MTV's little cartoon phase, with beavis and butthead and aeon flux. both were cool. aeon was, of course, better, but not as funny. even if it was kind of childish humor (fart, stupid, all that).

                    Stats
                    You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                    Comment

                    • Jam930
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1069

                      #25
                      Comic books, Nickelodeon, black and yellow Power Rangers...

                      fascinating.
                      -Jamie

                      Comment

                      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3078

                        #26
                        My life as a teenage robot sucks.

                        Comment

                        • netty400
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 496

                          #27
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          Rocko's Modern Life.
                          Originally posted by zildjian133
                          Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
                          Knuck if you buck
                          http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #28
                            Originally posted by NeoDarkHeart
                            sry, i meant "turbo". with the asian guy. not the original lineup. asian yellow power ranger confused me.
                            I hate to tell ya but there was no black turbo ranger. You must be talking about the green ranger who was named Adam Bosch if I'm remembering correctly.

                            I recorded Adult Swim thursday night, but I still haven't gotten past Cowboy Bebop on it, so I haven't seen Trigun yet to check the credits.

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Jam930
                              Comic books, Nickelodeon, black and yellow Power Rangers...

                              fascinating.
                              HAY GURRRRLFRIIIIEEEEND I NO WAT U SAYIN I LUV TELLIN PPL HOWZ I DUN CARE ALL THE TIME U NO WAT IM SAYIN GURL RITE GURL ITE GURL

                              Seriously. Half of your posts are generally summed up as "I don't care" or "This topic is boring" or "This discussion is stupid" or whatnot.

                              NEWSFLASH, if not for you whoring (o no he di int) your picture out in your avatar, very few people would pay little, if any attention to your posts and care very little about you. You have this sarcastic snobby attitude and act like everyone on this site is a loser when you yourself have 500something posts after not having been here for not much time at all, and for all we know you could've just grabbed that picture off of buddypic or hotornot or whatever. You're very hypocritical with the way you act ("omg stop pming me about my avatar!" after you still leave it up) and you're more bitter than I am.

                              Comment

                              • NeoDarkHeart
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 283

                                #30
                                now that's DAMNED bitter.

                                but god damn if i dont agree with arch. go arch. *pat on the back*


                                onto the subject of the power rangers! i know johnny was a black power ranger, cuz he was, in the movie. he was the one with the frog for a zord, and he was depressed about it. and the chick talked to him about fairytales and how frogs are princes and shit like that, but yeah.

                                he was black power ranger. in "ninja" series and the one before it. i thought turbo was the one before it, but maybe not.

                                c'mon, man! he's the only male asian power ranger within the first, like, four series. shouldnt be so hard to remember stuff about him.


                                EDIT: but yeah, the only green ranger i've ever seen is "jason david frank", and he was the white ranger a little later on. he's in the new series, but i dunno wtf he's there for or who he's playing as.

                                Stats
                                You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                                Comment

                                Working...