TV/Movies today are horrible

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #31
    What scares me.. is that you guys know the real name's of power ranger actors.

    Comment

    • NeoDarkHeart
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 283

      #32
      i only know two!

      green ranger, because i was always called the green ranger when i was a kid. name's tommy. so his real name stuck out for me. i'd be like "yeah well my name's not jason, david, or frank. thank god."

      black ranger, because he's the voice for vash. lol

      Stats
      You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #33
        Power Rangers used to be friggin awesome! they had those lil "what morals we learned from this episode" things at the end, and the shows tried to actually make kids be better people. i havent seen it in a while, but when i stopped watching it had gotten ridiculous. for a while i watched it just to see how much worse they could screw it up. like, starting with Turbo it all went downhill. i bet it's just retarded now

        and in response to the original post, shows arent all bad. there are still the good funny shows. and movies arent all terrible, either. i think we're just running out of ideas. that hit me when things like 102 Dalmations came out. i mean, 101 was enough, why make a sequel? the plot was over, but they just carry it on, because they have nothing better to do. all the new ideas seem too risky for Hollywood to give them a shot, so they just make sequels and hope for the same success.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • NeoDarkHeart
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 283

          #34
          yeah hollywood sucks balls.


          power rangers were good! they stopped doing that whole "hey we learned something today" thing after a while, and it lost its token goodness. hell, even southpark does that. lol.

          Stats
          You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            So, garfield the movie? Whoa... You need to upgrade your tastes.

            Also, I like how by "TV shows" the forum seems to be referring to "cartoons."

            And arch is one sad little kid for that post about whatsherface.

            /rippingOnPeopleOnTheInternet

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #36
              yeah, i dont think arch likes jamie very much. everytime i see him post after her he insults her and such. not very nice, mr. owl (hehehe). but yeah, even if TV in general hasnt gotten terrible, cartoons definitly have. stupid cartoons...
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • NeoDarkHeart
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 283

                #37
                we're not even gonna TOUCH things that arent cartoons. they're stupid by themselves, and we've already gone over the whole "all actors today suck" thing in the riddick topic.

                dont get all up in bunches because arch's putting jamie in her place. she asks for it by being stupid. really.

                Stats
                You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                Comment

                • 1-4-4
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 205

                  #38
                  My opinion Power Rangers sucks -- No Offensed.

                  Purple Player

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #39
                    It's not whether something somebody says is true... it's whether or not it is absolutely necessary to say...

                    (all actors today suck? ummm.)

                    Comment

                    • NeoDarkHeart
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 283

                      #40
                      they do now, yeah.

                      but when i was a kid, and it was on fox, and new, and "bobby's world" and "life with louie" were on around the same time, and the little aliens that looked like the green midgets in blue jumpsuits from "Toy Story" were the intermission guys, where they're sitting at the TV and the guy on TV goes "was that fun, or what!?" and they sit there and go "... what."

                      back then... life was kickass, and so was power rangers.

                      Stats
                      You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                      Comment

                      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3078

                        #41
                        Toy Story

                        Comment

                        • NeoDarkHeart
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 283

                          #42
                          damn right.

                          Stats
                          You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 6344

                            #43
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            And arch is one sad little kid for that post about whatsherface.
                            YEAH I'M SAD AND PATHETIC AND HAVE NO LIFE BECAUSE I SPENT THE LENGTH OF AN AVERAGE SONG ON THE RADIO TO TYPE SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE.

                            Readjust the way you think things over. If anyone's sad, it's you.

                            Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                            yeah, i dont think arch likes jamie very much. everytime i see him post after her he insults her and such.
                            Which has been..... once before? I don't remember flaming Jam on the forums up untill this point.

                            Comment

                            • NeoDarkHeart
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 283

                              #44
                              dont worry about him, arch. i wouldnt be surprised if he was only defending her because of her avatar.

                              Stats
                              You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #45
                                nah, Bug's Life

                                oh, who am i kidding!? TOY STORY 4 LIFE!!
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...