ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #31
    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

    Young Galaxy
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #32
      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

      Let it Go from Frozen

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #33
        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

        Thread's ded welp :/
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #34
          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

          it's been a day

          Comment

          • Shikari
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 2055

            #35
            Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

            Post-Rock: Russian Circles, If These Trees Could Talk, Gifts From Enola

            Rap: Aesop Rock, MF DOOM, Edan, Mr. Lif, Blueprint

            Instrumental Hip-Hop: Cut Chemist, Teebs, Knxwledge

            Miscelaneous: The Apples, Cookin' On 3 Burners, Lack of Afro, KOAN Sound, Eskmo.



            Judge me.

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Shikari for resident profile artist

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #36
              Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Tom waits
              Arsis
              Shlohmo
              bourbon/10, stepable, fucking shlohmo

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              Miroslav Virilk, Michiru Yamane, Nhato, The Algorhythm & Imogen Heap.
              fantastic, bloody tears/10, think i already said that i'm not a fan of j-trance, his big into psytrance but p. good, hoping that sparks is a top contender for best album 2014

              Originally posted by Arkuski
              Joe Hisaishi
              fantastic

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Can, GY!BE, Rush, The Contortionist, Between the Buried and Me, Cream

              Hit me with your best shot
              good, meh, meme, bad, meh, meh, great, great, meh, meh, meh

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Jihad Akl
              fucking good, wow

              Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
              Young Galaxy
              not hazy enough

              Originally posted by Snowcrafta
              Let it Go from Frozen
              overrated

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #37
                Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                Originally posted by Shikari
                Post-Rock: Russian Circles, If These Trees Could Talk, Gifts From Enola

                Rap: Aesop Rock, MF DOOM, Edan, Mr. Lif, Blueprint

                Instrumental Hip-Hop: Cut Chemist, Teebs, Knxwledge

                Miscelaneous: The Apples, Cookin' On 3 Burners, Lack of Afro, KOAN Sound, Eskmo.



                Judge me.
                you already know
                you have top notch taste in music

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #38
                  Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Dusk Warrior, Squarepusher, Secede, Real Estate, Cap'n Jazz
                  demands weed, not a big fan of his more recent stuff, otherworldly, great, not sure if i'm a fan

                  Comment

                  • Shikari
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2055

                    #39
                    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you have top notch taste in music
                    love you too, mike

                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Shikari for resident profile artist

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #40
                      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                      Originally posted by choof
                      fucking good, wow
                      Elias Rahbani
                      Mohamed Rouane
                      Fawzi Chekili

                      Tout ce que vous devez savoir sur la scène musicale, en un seul clic.



                      p.s. Silent Mood by Karim Kadiri, very choofy song I think


                      Comment

                      • L.B.D.D
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 2949

                        #41
                        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                        lemon jelly

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #42
                          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                          Alias Conrad Coldwood, Run DMC, George Duke, Kashiwa Daisuke, Hana Sumai, clonepa
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #43
                            Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                            Baptists, Suffocate for Fuck Sake, La Dispute, Alameda 3, Built to Spill, Clark, Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto

                            prob covers my tastes nicely
                            Last edited by Crazyjayde; 05-5-2014, 08:14 PM.

                            Comment

                            • noname219
                              FFR Wiki Admin
                              • May 2007
                              • 1694

                              #44
                              Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                              Been digging those recently : Cinematic Orchestra, Colour Haze, Converge, Dreadnoughts, Evpatoria Report, iamamiwhoami, Isis, Tim Hecker

                              Comment

                              • Xayphon
                                sausage
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 1630

                                #45
                                Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                                mostly instrumental/abstract hip hop and call-it-as-you-listen stuff: KVZE alias David Straange, Teebs, Flying Lotus, TOKiMONSTA, Prof.Logik, Pogo alias Nick Bertke, Monster Rally, Brock Berrigan, DJ Ezasscul, Lone, Nujabes, Mononome, Maverick Soul, The Avalanches, Metrosound, ... (and yes a bit of Terminal 11 still)
                                Last edited by Xayphon; 05-5-2014, 09:19 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...