ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L.B.D.D
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 2949

    #46
    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

    flying lotus, nuj, tsutchie, avalanches??? nice picks yo gobless

    Comment

    • t-rogdor
      tane orb
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2007
      • 2685

      #47
      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

      Originally posted by choof
      Originally posted by cedolad
      King Crimson, Can
      meme, meh
      i'm gonna choke you out
      Originally posted by cetaka
      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

      Comment

      • adlp
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1758

        #48
        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

        the number 12 looks like you

        the sound of animals fighting

        maps & atlases

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #49
          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

          asphyxzero
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • GammaBlaster
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2011
            • 1317

            #50
            Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

            good one
            https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #51
              Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

              Originally posted by Arkuski
              Coldplay
              So glad for you this isn't my thread for this.

              That said I expect almost complete dislikes:

              Protest The Hero, Trivium, Yousei Teikoku, Dream Theater, Demetori.

              (I picked the 5 I listen to the most.)

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #52
                Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                tom jobim, toumani diabate, tower of power, elis regina, nas, a tribe called quest, fela kuti, blockhead, gil scott heron

                Comment

                • Arkuski
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1118

                  #53
                  Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  So glad for you this isn't my thread for this.
                  No need to be a dick about it. What don't you like about them (besides Mylo Xyloto)

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

                  Comment

                  • Alioth
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 526

                    #54
                    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                    Lorde, Lana del Rey

                    dem sluts xD

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #55
                      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                      Originally posted by Arkuski
                      No need to be a dick about it. What don't you like about them (besides Mylo Xyloto)
                      protip: your posting experience will get significantly better if you put middie on ignore

                      Comment

                      • omega_grunt666
                        Nescio quid faciam
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 894

                        #56
                        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                        Went through the trouble of making a list for Eze to review, lets see what you think it says about me:

                        LegitMusicProducer - Merry Christmas
                        Infected Mushroom - Friends On Mushrooms Vol. 2
                        Massive Attack - Mezzanine
                        The Crystal Method - London
                        Jack Conte - VideoSongs Volume 2
                        Pomplamoose - Tribute to Famous People
                        Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien
                        Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom
                        Priestess - Hello Master
                        Pearl Jam - Ten

                        Comment

                        • .Gazelle.
                          Mr. Skeltal
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1506

                          #57
                          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                          Trentemøller, Hot Sugar, Amon Tobin, Wolfgang Gartner, Au5


                          Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                          Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                          Comment

                          Working...