ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arkuski
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1118

    #16
    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

    I think I know where this is going... but I'll take the bait

    C418, Mord Fustang, Death Grips, Katy Perry, Coldplay

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

    Comment

    • Alioth
      Banned
      • Jul 2007
      • 526

      #17
      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

      Originally posted by GammaBlaster
      BrokeNCYDE, Blood On The Dance Floor, songstowearpantsto, all that kind of stuff
      I hate them X.x; Oh well...my turn~

      Washed Out, Panda Bear, Phantogram, and Shpongle

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

        Enter the Haggis. Stupid name, but great music.

        --Guido

        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

          Favorite band is msi. Listen to whatever, it's all good.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #20
            Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music



            Hyadain is a master composer.
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #21
              Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

              Originally posted by L.B.D.D
              jay dilla
              one of the better mainstream hip-haps

              Originally posted by AlexDest
              Ad·ver·sary, Antigen Shift
              haven't heard but i know he's with tympanik so he's gotta be pretty good, distortion/10

              Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
              LV.4
              Nhato
              Void
              Hiroyuki ODA
              RIC
              ziki_7

              we trancin' atm
              have never been a fan of japanese prog trance

              Originally posted by Arkuski
              I think I know where this is going... but I'll take the bait

              C418, Mord Fustang, Death Grips, Katy Perry, Coldplay
              minecraft/10, generic electro, honestly didn't like death grips for a while but i just recently went back to exmilitary and it's growing on me (meme/10), poppy shit, just plain bad

              Originally posted by Alioth
              I hate them X.x; Oh well...my turn~

              Washed Out, Panda Bear, Phantogram, and Shpongle
              i'm a sucker for lofi pop stuff like this, his solo stuff is kinda bad he needs to stick with animal collective, purity ring is they were way more interesting, it's fucking shpongle

              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
              Enter the Haggis. Stupid name, but great music.

              --Guido
              Oi!/10 where Oi = 0

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Favorite band is msi. Listen to whatever, it's all good.
              msi would be infinitely better if they just did the breaks without vocals

              Originally posted by Nyokou
              http://vimeo.com/82943041
              Hyadain is a master composer.
              this is fun
              the solo chart is also pretty fun

              Comment

              • firemon22
                Forum User
                • Oct 2004
                • 636

                #22
                Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                tay zonday

                https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
                http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #23
                  Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                  Taylor Swift

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #24
                    Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                    Two steps from hell.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #25
                      Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                      Originally posted by firemon22
                      tay zonday
                      a meme-ier artist than arkuski will ever post

                      Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                      Taylor Swift
                      really annoys me that she's still considered country, shes repetitive in lyrical ideas but she's a pretty good artist

                      Originally posted by Guest15937
                      Two steps from hell.
                      19m views on yt with 110k likes definitely indicates viewbotting

                      also really mediocre

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #26
                        Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                        Tom waits
                        Arsis
                        Shlohmo

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #27
                          Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                          Miroslav Virilk, Michiru Yamane, Nhato, The Algorhythm & Imogen Heap.
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • Arkuski
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1118

                            #28
                            Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                            Joe Hisaishi

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #29
                              Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                              Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Can, GY!BE, Rush, The Contortionist, Between the Buried and Me, Cream

                              Hit me with your best shot

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #30
                                Re: ITT I take music recommendations and judge your taste in music

                                Jihad Akl


                                Comment

                                Working...