Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pseudo Enigma
    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
    • Aug 2012
    • 2290

    #31
    Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

    I never got the point of the scary ones, I can never be freaked out by them like some people (trust me, I actually want to be scared from one. I feel like I'm missing out somehow)

    The mountain one was pretty cool though.

    Comment

    • Nullifidian
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 1837

      #32
      Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

      Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
      I never got the point of the scary ones, I can never be freaked out by them like some people (trust me, I actually want to be scared from one. I feel like I'm missing out somehow)

      The mountain one was pretty cool though.
      It's not so much that I get scared, rather disturbed. I don't find them particularly scary either and most of them are pretty shitty as well (like the little girl hiding in the corner or the teddybear waving at the cam). They remind me of those youtube videos of people using some shitty effect to create a scary face or create a super sayian effect in after effects or something.

      edit: This one is properly disturbing imo, but that's because it's not photoshopped or made for the sake of scare effect:


      If you can't see, click the spoiler:
      Last edited by Nullifidian; 03-8-2013, 01:27 PM.

      Comment

      • Pseudo Enigma
        ごめんなさい (/ω\)
        • Aug 2012
        • 2290

        #33
        Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

        They're all pretty obvious, just look a little away from the focal point of the picture and you'll find it 9/10. I guess that mindset doesn't really help the "game" of finding it for yourself and flipping out


        Anywho here's another.

        Comment

        • Herogashix
          D7 Dating Sim Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2009
          • 2183

          #34
          Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

          I actually really want one to be scary as fuc.

          Comment

          • iironiic
            D6 FFR Legacy Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2009
            • 4342

            #35
            Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

            Originally posted by Bluearrowll
            The scariest one I've seen so far is this:

            That was mean ): I was staring at the picture for a long time and freaked myself out haha

            Comment

            • Reincarnate
              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
              • Nov 2010
              • 6332

              #36
              Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

              Originally posted by Herogashix
              I actually really want one to be scary as fuc.
              tis why I made this thread

              I want to see one that's actually scary/disturbing/etc

              spitfire's is good but I couldn't even see it due to the picture resolution, TBH (I had to look at the spoiler)

              Comment

              • Sweet Angel
                \(o.o)/ ~(e.e)~
                • Apr 2012
                • 620

                #37
                Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                It's not so much that I get scared, rather disturbed. I don't find them particularly scary either and most of them are pretty shitty as well (like the little girl hiding in the corner or the teddybear waving at the cam). They remind me of those youtube videos of people using some shitty effect to create a scary face or create a super sayian effect in after effects or something.

                edit: This one is properly disturbing imo, but that's because it's not photoshopped or made for the sake of scare effect:


                If you can't see, click the spoiler:
                ._. That is pretty disturbing

                8th Official - Top 209th Official - Top 16




                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #38
                  Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                  Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                  Drew a quick layout on top of the image to show how it is.
                  OH

                  jesus that was hard ;__;

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Reincarnate
                    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6332

                    #39
                    Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                    On spitfire's pic I was expecting to find someone hanged to death in the back courtyard somewhere

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #40
                      Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                      Actually, if you want to go watch something scary, these are the only two scenes I have ever watched in any movie, ever, that have gotten to me:

                      1. What Lies Beneath
                      Bathtub scene... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


                      2. Japanese version of Ju-On 2 (The Grudge 2)
                      The story about the couple who live in the corner apartment with the thudding noises coming from the other side of the wall. The source of those thuds = holllyyy fuck, did not expect at all

                      Comment

                      • HalfStep
                        Can't AAA anything
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1391

                        #41
                        Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                        Originally posted by Reincarnate
                        On spitfire's pic I was expecting to find someone hanged to death in the back courtyard somewhere
                        Pretty weird how I was expecting that too

                        4th Official Tournament - D1 34th Place
                        5th Official Tournament - D3 Last Place
                        8th Official Tournament - D3 3rd Place
                        TSR's Summer Golf Tournament - D4 2nd Place
                        FFR Multiplayer Tournament 2013 - D5 12th Place
                        YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity - 2nd Place
                        TSR's Rates Tournament - Standard 2nd Place
                        DRG's Team Tournament - Intermediate 1st Place
                        9th Official FFR Tournament - D5 35th Place

                        Comment

                        • Nullifidian
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1837

                          #42
                          Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                          Yeah my picture basically requires you to zoom in there but that doesn't make it any less "when you see it you'll shit brix" imo :')

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #43
                            Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                            For those of you who are still confused on the first one, the ghost thing in the right corner isn't the shit brix thing


                            Comment

                            • samurai7694
                              바보
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4640

                              #44
                              Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                              I remember on TS chat you brought this up Marcus haha. On the topic of scary movie scenes, the only one to ever disturb me to the max was the scene from The Poughkeepsie Tapes (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about).

                              It's MUCH creepier with the sound. If anyone dares to watch the full version, search for it. It's graphic so I won't post it here. Monsters and stuff don't scare me at all. What creeps me out more than anything are sick, twisted people who kill/torture for fun.

                              EDIT: as for "when you see it pics", I have none to contribute ): best one I've seen so far was the very first pic imo and the last one Tristan posted
                              Last edited by samurai7694; 03-8-2013, 02:51 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Mollocephalus
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 2608

                                #45
                                Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                                Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                                They're all pretty obvious, just look a little away from the focal point of the picture and you'll find it 9/10. I guess that mindset doesn't really help the "game" of finding it for yourself and flipping out


                                Anywho here's another.
                                still can't figure out this

                                Comment

                                Working...