Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #46
    Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
    They're all pretty obvious, just look a little away from the focal point of the picture and you'll find it 9/10. I guess that mindset doesn't really help the "game" of finding it for yourself and flipping out


    Anywho here's another.
    that wasn't exactly brick-shitting

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #47
      Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

      Originally posted by Reincarnate
      Actually, if you want to go watch something scary, these are the only two scenes I have ever watched in any movie, ever, that have gotten to me:

      1. What Lies Beneath
      Bathtub scene... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


      2. Japanese version of Ju-On 2 (The Grudge 2)
      The story about the couple who live in the corner apartment with the thudding noises coming from the other side of the wall. The source of those thuds = holllyyy fuck, did not expect at all
      i just watched the juon 2.. wtf

      ever watch suicide club/suicide circle. yeah it's just as mindfucking..

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #48
        Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

        I just remembered, there are actually quite a few scenes in Juon 2 where you see Kayako or whatever her name is hidden in the background, totally irrelevant otherwise

        fack gonna have to go d/l it again

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #49
          Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

          yeah i noticed in two scenes but there's probably way more

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #50
            Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

            Which two did you see? (I had been making a list at one pt because I couldn't find anywhere on the net that had them listed)

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #51
              Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

              in the mirror toward the left in the scene with the printer.
              and a bit later, when one of the girls is walking into the house you see can see it standing in the window up top.

              these are very obvious ones

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #52
                Re: Scariest "when you see it you'll shit bricks" picture you know of?

                I can't find my old list lmfao

                There's also one I remember:


                A scene where the dude's falling asleep at the TV station or whatever watching the old recorded footage at the house (the one where the ghost actually shows up and he misses it) -- watch the background after he gets up

                She also shows up in all the TV's but I can't remember if this one was obvious or not

                Comment

                Working...