Hey guys! Update on my life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #16
    Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

    That sounds baller as hell, holy shit.

    Incredibly jelly, but glad to know it's someone like you that's living it up like this and not some random scumbag lmao


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • Ohaider
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2012
      • 2893

      #17
      Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

      God damn.

      Play music 1-3 hours a day
      Sit on cruise rest of the day
      Get payed

      God damn.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

        That's fucking beautiful. Glad to hear you got your dream job man, sounds like you're having a blast doing what you love.

        Comment

        • .Layne.
          ~~
          • Dec 2012
          • 711

          #19
          Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

          Free drinks.. i am totally jealous dude


          Comment

          • ilikexd
            ​
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 3209

            #20
            Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

            sik life

            Comment

            • virus003
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2008
              • 1822

              #21
              Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

              Sounds like you're living the dream dude, glad to hear all is well with you.

              Originally posted by XUioX
              too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
              Originally posted by roundb0x
              i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
              Originally posted by who_cares973
              stop back seat modding its annoying

              Comment

              • AbrahamDrinkin
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2013
                • 12

                #22
                Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                My friend is a massage therapist on a cruise ship and he loves the crap out of his job.
                Grats to the both of y'all. I'm extremely jelly!

                Comment

                • Sprite-
                  HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 7317

                  #23
                  Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                  Hey everyone. Figured I'd update again. Since I got a girlfriend to travel with my band with me, I've been looking forward to my next trips. Tomorrow I will be leaving to do a one month Alaskan Cruise. Followed by several months of a world cruise. By the middle of next year I will have been just about everywhere in the world! I love my job
                  I still pop on here often and miss all of you. Keep mashing

                  Comment

                  • mrpreggers
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 3395

                    #24
                    Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                    i'll miss ya too
                    even though you
                    sorta stopped talking
                    in prochat
                    recently
                    change my name
                    i'm not
                    paaaaaaaaaaaaying
                    be nice!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #25
                      Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                      Sup Dom

                      Comment

                      • Sprite-
                        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 7317

                        #26
                        Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                        Comment

                        • Zon Fire
                          ♎♏
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1082

                          #27
                          Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                          Wow, world cruise!!

                          Your life is quite extravagant, Enjoy yourself Dom!!!

                          Comment

                          • bender5
                            The 40% Iron Chef
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 4894

                            #28
                            Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                            Great to hear you're living the dream man. What more could you ask for than to see the world and do what you love?

                            Comment

                            • Sprite-
                              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 7317

                              #29
                              Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                              Sup all???? Another update. I'm just about more than halfway done with my third cruise. Been in Turkey, Greece, Italy, Croatia, and some other places around there for a few months. After this is over at the end of October, I will be doing what will most likely be my last cruise. Going to finally see most of Europe, Africa and Asia. After that is over in March, I will be staying home again. This job is amazing but very surreal. I will have been to most major countries in the world by that time and I've become a much better player from this experience. I will be ready to resume my help around this site. I can't wait to see what progress has been taking place since I've been gone!

                              I miss you all!

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #30
                                Re: Hey guys! Update on my life

                                Aw sprite, you're so sweet. Sounds like a major experience, hope you're getting the most out of your current profession.

                                Comment

                                Working...