If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JiZ53
    Banned
    • Feb 2012
    • 31

    #31
    Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

    Originally posted by Cavernio
    Hhhm, just realized that pretty much any time in recorded history besides the recent past, I'd be a second-class citizen for being a woman. Wow men are dicks.
    Not true. Matriarchal societies have been around since the dawn of humanity.

    Comment

    • Calcium Deposit
      I am the liquor
      FFR Music Producer
      • May 2007
      • 706

      #32
      Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

      Originally posted by JiZ53
      Not true. Matriarchal societies have been around since the dawn of humanity.
      But mostly in the form of bees and ants

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #33
        Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

        I'd go for something like 2500. I can't even fathom what we'll know by then.

        My only hope is that we solve some seriously awesome scientific mysteries during this lifetime. I'm going to be sorely disappointed if I die knowing not much more than I know now.

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #34
          Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

          Originally posted by A2P
          I actually think I'm born in the perfect era right now. Cell phones, internet, diversity (for the most part anyway), access to unlimited knowledge...life is good man.
          exactly what i'm thinking

          but i'd like to go back to where the first space shuttle launch took place, and actually see this event for myself. i've always seemed so interested into this for unknown reasons

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #35
            Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

            ~10 BC so I could bust a cap in JC

            but if I can't bring stuff from the present time to that time period, then just drop me off in 1972.

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #36
              Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

              November 21st, 1942. 2 days and 21 years before Dr.Who started traveling around in the TARDIS so that I would be the ripe age of 22, and still be able to visit any periods that you may list in this thread.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #37
                Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                Late 5th century ^.^ Bring it King Arthur I'm taking your throne ^.^
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #38
                  Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                  big bang lol
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Aldentron
                    Forum User
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 828

                    #39
                    Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                    syhto got it. i would like to have been born during the big bang.
                    Originally posted by top
                    what the hell happened to alden
                    i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                    like... wut

                    Comment

                    • Mau5
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 790

                      #40
                      Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                      I want to spend my teenage years in the 1990s.. Haha.
                      How to start an argument online:
                      Step 1) Express an opinion
                      Step 2) Wait....

                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #41
                        Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                        Originally posted by foilman8805
                        I would love to have been around for Classical Greece (5th-4th Centuries B.C.). Before religion shit all over the world...
                        lol

                        Comment

                        • adlp
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1758

                          #42
                          Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                          wtf none of you guys want to hang out in the wild wild west whats wrong with yall

                          giddy up yo

                          Comment

                          • Ksl33zy24
                            The New York Yankees
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 1047

                            #43
                            Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                            none time period
                            it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                            Comment

                            • adlp
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1758

                              #44
                              Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                              does tht mean u ded?

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #45
                                Re: If you could be reborn in any time period, what would it be?

                                2500 doesn't seem even remotely far enough.

                                Year 250,000,000 for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...