Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sticklydude
    r.i.p. tiny hippo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2165

    #46
    Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
    The one level is Tree Tops I believe?
    ****ing tree tops

    I was playing it today and I had to youtube to get the last dragon and gems i was missing x(


    bump:
    I just got 120% on Spyro #1 for the first time in like 10 years lmao.

    onto Ripto's rage.

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #47
      Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

      Originally posted by Netjet!
      Sorry guys, no longer able to play the game / interest lost lmao. Still, the nostalgia was fun while it lasted! :3
      weak.
      i'm still working on paper mario when i get a free minute here and there, just beat koopa bros fortress last night.

      also, yeah, tree tops made me scream at my TV so many times when I was a little kid. i've never gone back to try to beat it.

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #48
        Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

        My favorite level out of all Spyro games is by far Lofty Castle in the first Spyro game.

        Comment

        • sticklydude
          r.i.p. tiny hippo
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 2165

          #49
          Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

          Originally posted by bmah
          My favorite level out of all Spyro games is by far Lofty Castle in the first Spyro game.
          Cliff town was always my favorite for some odd reason.

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #50
            Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

            I'm trying to remember which one that is... lol.

            I think my favorite would probably be the first skateboarding level in Spyro 3. That was a pretty big deal when I was nine years old.

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #51
              Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon


              Cliff Town


              Lofty Castle


              And Crashfan, I presume the stage you're talking about is Sunny Villa?

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #52
                Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                Ok, that helps. Hated the crap out of Cliff Town but Lofty Castle was fun. I also remember one level called Jacques that I liked. Man, I need to dig that game up and play it. I might have an ISO laying around for now though. :/

                And yeah Sunny Villa was the skateboard level I was talking about.

                Comment

                • sticklydude
                  r.i.p. tiny hippo
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2165

                  #53
                  Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                  As I'm playing through Ripto's Rage, it makes me love the first one more and more.


                  Bump:

                  Derp. First world done. Will do the next world tonight.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • Bahamut-X
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 3399

                    #54
                    Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                    Don't know about anyone else but I had a hell of a time finding that hidden dragon in haunted towers in the first spyro. You have to perform an extremely un-intuitive supercharge iirc.

                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #55
                      Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                      Originally posted by Bahamut-X
                      Don't know about anyone else but I had a hell of a time finding that hidden dragon in haunted towers in the first spyro. You have to perform an extremely un-intuitive supercharge iirc.
                      Oh yeah, that one took me FOREVER to figure out. Heck, I don't remember exactly but maybe I did have to consult a game guide to find that one. You pretty much have to do reverse supercharge through the least expected places, and the places you had to supercharge to were pretty narrow and tricky.

                      Comment

                      • sticklydude
                        r.i.p. tiny hippo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2165

                        #56
                        Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                        Bump

                        Anyone try speed running any of the spyro games?

                        I just did one for the first one. Here's my result:

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #57
                          Re: Replaying Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

                          "thank you for releasing me"

                          Comment

                          Working...