Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phe0nixblade
    Praise the sun mofo
    • Sep 2005
    • 4281

    #316
    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

    i love smaller maps for domination or free for all
    bigger maps are good for things like td or demolition though
    btw 3/4/5 killstreaks with hardline pro=easy chances for death machines **** yea

    Comment

    • LoneW0lf
      ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
      • May 2008
      • 1800

      #317
      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

      Rust can eat it, Nuketown is ****ing <3. Getting dogs on that map *drool*
      I hate my name.

      Comment

      • Hypnotik Circuitz
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2010
        • 148

        #318
        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

        One of the best games ever, looks ballin' on PC. Nuketown is my favorite map
        Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
        I bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?
        Originally posted by who_cares973
        BS = Bitchin Score

        Comment

        • Vanilla Mnm
          cavs
          • Dec 2007
          • 3258

          #319
          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

          I hate getting Nuketown because everytime I get it, I have to play it like 3-4 times in a row >.> and that gets annoying.

          Comment

          • welsh_girl
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1366

            #320
            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

            Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
            I hate getting Nuketown because everytime I get it, I have to play it like 3-4 times in a row >.> and that gets annoying.
            I first went on-line with BLOPS last Thursday, went stright into Demolition and had Nuketown for about 5/6 stright matches.

            I thought getting Rust twice in a row was amazing in MW2, but this was heaven.



            I love Firing Range, Hanoi, Villa and Array. (Villa is awesome for One in the Chamber)
            Really not a fan of Launch

            Comment

            • Oni-Paranoia
              No fucks
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #321
              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

              Originally posted by welsh_girl
              Really not a fan of Launch
              Likewise. Villa is probably the funnest map for most games.

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #322
                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                Villa = Another map I hate.

                I'm not really a fan of most of them maps in this game haha.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #323
                  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                  Originally posted by Crashfan3
                  Black Ops is still completely sold out for PC in my area.

                  A lot of X360 and PS3 copies around, even a few Wii copies, but still none for PC I've found.

                  I'd buy online except I had serious trouble when I bought MW2 online (ended up sending about 10 e-mails back and forth with Amazon over the course of 2 weeks because my Steam key was already used)
                  Why the **** would you buy MW2 on amazon? You know you can buy it off Steam and they don't mail it to you or anything, you just download it and it's added to your account.

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #324
                    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                    Originally posted by fido123
                    Why the **** would you buy MW2 on amazon? You know you can buy it off Steam and they don't mail it to you or anything, you just download it and it's added to your account.
                    I don't know, because I'm an idiot?
                    Anyway I happened to be in Target today and saw ONE copy left for PC, so I snatched it up.

                    Steam ID: Zurenriri
                    Add me <3

                    ps m16 burst mode what the ****ing ****

                    Comment

                    • The5thMoon
                      • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                      • May 2006
                      • 2132

                      #325
                      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                      Xbox Live GT: "MrChEFiE bro"

                      I really only play domination it's my fav, but I'll also play any other objective gametypes. I just hate deathmatch to boring.

                      Comment

                      • phe0nixblade
                        Praise the sun mofo
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4281

                        #326
                        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                        m16 has always been burst, wish you had the option of fully auto

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #327
                          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                          Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                          m16 has always been burst, wish you had the option of fully auto
                          Except it's way underpowered in B.O. MW2 is basically one shot(well three) in B.O it's 2, sometimes 3.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • nuclearsamurai
                            huehuehue
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1211

                            #328
                            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                            Originally posted by EnR
                            Except it's way underpowered in B.O. MW2 is basically one shot(well three) in B.O it's 2, sometimes 3.
                            If you're not playing Hardcore, everything's ridiculously underpowered.

                            Right now, I'm at level 9 after about an hour of playing last night. I ended up playing some zombies with Shortboyownz, and we made it to about round 17 or so. It was pretty fun, despite the random guy who kept dying on us.

                            Comment

                            • fido123
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4245

                              #329
                              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                              Uh oh something is more powerful or less powerful than it was in a different game. That means it's unbalanced right? If MW2 came out after BOPS I bet you'd be saying the rifle is overpowered in MW2. I don't see anything wrong with that gun at all. Also guns aren't underpowered in hardcore, the point of hardcore is just every gun kills you faster. I think you need to brush up on your definition of OP and UP.
                              Last edited by fido123; 11-17-2010, 08:19 AM.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #330
                                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                                Originally posted by fido123
                                Uh oh something is more powerful or less powerful than it was in a different game. That means it's unbalanced right? If MW2 came out after BOPS I bet you'd be saying the rifle is overpowered in MW2. I don't see anything wrong with that gun at all. Also guns aren't underpowered in hardcore, the point of hardcore is just every gun kills you faster. I think you need to brush up on your definition of OP and UP.
                                That's what I'm saying, though. It's underpowered compared to MW2. Yes I agree if bops came out before MW2 it would be overpowered, but once again that's the point I'm making.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...