Call of Duty: Black Ops
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Will do, f**khead.
I've found hardline pro, sleight of hand, and hacker to be the most useful perks. The only exceptions for my classes are my assault rifles with warlord.
I made up a hilarious class with an AUG with Tiger camo and flamethrower with a ballistic knife. I call it my Fried Kebob class. Inspired by the Viet guy I burned and skewered.Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/
sigpicComment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Just took 3rd in a Black Ops tourament! It was really fun.Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
hardline pro with sam turret/care package/sentry gun
reroll on each drop have 3 chances for death machines or grim reapers
**** yeah
Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
check this out... 18 killstreak in sharpshooter
Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Anyone uploaded any videos they want to share?
I know Virus has, they're cool as ****
Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
I really don't know, to tell you the truth.
Also, I hit 85% trophies today, after about two or three days.
/complain.
OH MY ****ING GOD VETERAN WAS THE ****ING WORST I COULD NOT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I ****ING DIED ESPECIALLY ON ONE ****ING MISSION ALONE.
EDIT: IT'S LIKE THEY'RE ****ING HAX OR SOMETHING, OH MY GOD. THE SECOND YOU POKE YOUR HEAD OUT, YOU GET SHOT AT LEAST TWICE AND MIGHT EVEN DIE FOR IT.
owait, it's Veteran.
/endcomplain. inb4brian.
Comment
-
Originally posted by ?祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
諸行無常の響あり。
娑羅雙樹の花の色、
盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
おごれる人も久しからず、
唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
偏に風の前の塵に同じ。
Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
I just **** around till i get cute ****.I hate my name.Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
I'm going OT but, do you still play L4D?Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Since we're posting setups, i'll drop one of my favorites.
AK74u with RapidFire and Suppresor
Concussion/decoy
Semtex
Motion Sensor
Perks: Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro, Hacker Pro
With this setup, you're practically invisible, and can destroy anyone close quarters with the rapid fire on.Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
MW2 all the way, btw I'm getting a ps3 on Black Friday
Originally posted by Fast Fingered FiendI bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?Originally posted by who_cares973BS = Bitchin ScoreComment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Yeah noob tubes are so gay and I have a crush on the barrett <3Originally posted by Fast Fingered FiendI bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?Originally posted by who_cares973BS = Bitchin ScoreComment


Comment