Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abbiemonGoesRaWr
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 510

    #2386
    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

    Originally posted by GutsyBat
    good matches Abbie. One day i will dethrone you!!
    rofl. Dethrone me on my #5 spot? xD
    How about going for Manti's instead? D: lol
    FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

    Comment

    • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 432

      #2387
      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

      *yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

      Comment

      • GutsyBat
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 28

        #2388
        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

        Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
        rofl. Dethrone me on my #5 spot? xD
        How about going for Manti's instead? D: lol
        Because Manti destroys me even more ;~;
        Brawl Mains : Ness,Link,Lucas,Snake,Olimar.
        Brawl Code : 3179-7183-9654

        Comment

        • WTFBrandon
          Shout out to Hades
          • Mar 2007
          • 1387

          #2389
          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

          Manti, up for some friendly matches? :]
          I haven't played in a while so I prob suck.
          I'm a bad bad Boy.

          Comment

          • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 432

            #2390
            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

            i'm down for some brawlage. anyone interested?

            Comment

            • Kentakun
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 3

              #2391
              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

              I wish to join this ladder. I don't know exactly how to join but i hope to enter and have some fun. ^_^
              Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC = 3952-6673-3242

              Comment

              • WTFBrandon
                Shout out to Hades
                • Mar 2007
                • 1387

                #2392
                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                Jordan, add me
                Actually, nvm.
                My WiFi is being gay,.
                I'm a bad bad Boy.

                Comment

                • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 432

                  #2393
                  Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                  sucks...

                  and on the topic of things sucking... thats exactly what i do with paint.net!

                  Last edited by Jor-Dan_the_greatest; 06-23-2008, 12:57 AM.

                  Comment

                  • dogdude84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 494

                    #2394
                    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                    Hey guys, been extremely busy with work and a film festival that was in town here that I helped out with.

                    Expect a super awesome cool wow funtime update when I get off work today. Around 6-ish.


                    Tournament Wins:
                    Cry4eternity's First Tournament (Standard division)


                    ^lulz^

                    Super Smash Bros. Brawl LADDER


                    ^ScArY^

                    Comment

                    • WolfXhunter
                      Forum User
                      • May 2006
                      • 535

                      #2395
                      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                      yay dogdude is back :] <3!

                      Comment

                      • zidart
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 964

                        #2396
                        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                        ok i came back from a trip (i went to siesta key beach for a few days) so did anyone challenge me while i was away?

                        and i notice that i still haven't gone up the ladder even though i defeated fire lilly.

                        Comment

                        • WolfXhunter
                          Forum User
                          • May 2006
                          • 535

                          #2397
                          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                          hey zidart u wanna go for a few matches for fun?

                          Comment

                          • zidart
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 964

                            #2398
                            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                            Originally posted by WolfXhunter
                            hey zidart u wanna go for a few matches for fun?
                            sure do. let me add you (or did i add you already??)

                            great battles wolfXhunter... i enjoyed all of them.
                            Last edited by zidart; 06-23-2008, 11:37 AM.

                            Comment

                            • WolfXhunter
                              Forum User
                              • May 2006
                              • 535

                              #2399
                              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                              haha u sure? O.o because somewhat i was lazy

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #2400
                                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                                It seems as though I no longer have the majority of the active folks on my list... I'm online right now and no one else is

                                brb adding peoples

                                Comment

                                Working...