Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KyokiBPM600
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 168

    #2341
    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

    Originally posted by Jor-Dan_the_greatest
    Made me rofl. D:
    Sorry guys. I quit Brawl again ^^
    Anyways, I play Megaman Starforce 2 all the time now. So if you happen to face me one day with an actual legit folder without having to revert to using WCC's then you'll be raped. If you use WCC's anyways then you will still be bent over.

    Comment

    • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 432

      #2342
      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

      jeez stick with an avi already :P

      Comment

      • KyokiBPM600
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 168

        #2343
        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

        Hey guys, I won't be back until Sunday night or Monday afternoon or so because I'm going out to camp. So if anyone wants to challenge me it'll have to wait for 3-4 days =(

        EDiT: I may also be picking up the Ice Climbers into my arsenal since constantly 3-stocking Abbie with them encouraged me to do so. <3
        Last edited by KyokiBPM600; 06-20-2008, 01:08 PM. Reason: Because Abbie keeps getting 3-stocked by me.
        Sorry guys. I quit Brawl again ^^
        Anyways, I play Megaman Starforce 2 all the time now. So if you happen to face me one day with an actual legit folder without having to revert to using WCC's then you'll be raped. If you use WCC's anyways then you will still be bent over.

        Comment

        • abbiemonGoesRaWr
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 510

          #2344
          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

          Originally posted by KyokiBPM600
          Hey guys, I won't be back until Sunday night or Monday afternoon or so because I'm going out to camp. So if anyone wants to challenge me it'll have to wait for 3-4 days =(

          EDiT: I may also be picking up the Ice Climbers into my arsenal since constantly 3-stocking Abbie with them encouraged me to do so. <3
          Psht. It's not like you 3-stocked me everytime. xD
          "Stop hitting meeeeee"
          FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

          Comment

          • KyokiBPM600
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 168

            #2345
            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

            Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
            Psht. It's not like you 3-stocked me everytime. xD
            "Stop hitting meeeeee"
            Abbie: STOP HITTING MEEEEE! WHY ARE YOU HITTING MEEEEE! STOP GRABBING M- oh wait, you can grab me. ;D <3
            Sorry guys. I quit Brawl again ^^
            Anyways, I play Megaman Starforce 2 all the time now. So if you happen to face me one day with an actual legit folder without having to revert to using WCC's then you'll be raped. If you use WCC's anyways then you will still be bent over.

            Comment

            • abbiemonGoesRaWr
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 510

              #2346
              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

              Originally posted by KyokiBPM600
              Abbie: STOP HITTING MEEEEE! WHY ARE YOU HITTING MEEEEE! STOP GRABBING M- oh wait, you can grab me. ;D <3
              rofl! I DiD NOT say that. ;o
              FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

              Comment

              • KyokiBPM600
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 168

                #2347
                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
                rofl! I DiD NOT say that. ;o
                You so DiD say that. Hey guys, grab the ice climbers and chain grab the crap out of her. She loves it. Especially when she's Sonic.
                Sorry guys. I quit Brawl again ^^
                Anyways, I play Megaman Starforce 2 all the time now. So if you happen to face me one day with an actual legit folder without having to revert to using WCC's then you'll be raped. If you use WCC's anyways then you will still be bent over.

                Comment

                • Suicidalfatman
                  Claws are better to FFR
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 678

                  #2348
                  Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                  lmao period to that.again thanks kyoki for telling me that about meta knight..ive never know how exactly to do it but saved my butt many times by random.
                  -sighs-
                  i wish i had cookies -.-

                  Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                  Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                  Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                  Comment

                  • WolfXhunter
                    Forum User
                    • May 2006
                    • 535

                    #2349
                    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                    Flower Power event is now over D:
                    i lost :[

                    Comment

                    • Suicidalfatman
                      Claws are better to FFR
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 678

                      #2350
                      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                      ;[

                      Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                      Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                      Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                      Comment

                      • WolfXhunter
                        Forum User
                        • May 2006
                        • 535

                        #2351
                        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                        hey suicidal how many words did u get? lol x]

                        Comment

                        • Suicidalfatman
                          Claws are better to FFR
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 678

                          #2352
                          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                          umm about 55...which didnt include 2 letter words and i didnt use dictionary

                          Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                          Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                          Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                          Comment

                          • WolfXhunter
                            Forum User
                            • May 2006
                            • 535

                            #2353
                            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                            ah i have 137 x]

                            Comment

                            • Suicidalfatman
                              Claws are better to FFR
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 678

                              #2354
                              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                              what the 0.0

                              Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                              Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                              Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                              Comment

                              • WolfXhunter
                                Forum User
                                • May 2006
                                • 535

                                #2355
                                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

                                haha yes ill tell u about it on aim
                                aim : Pr0rice

                                Comment

                                Working...