Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
Collapse
X
-
Last edited by OmniOstrich; 06-19-2008, 07:16 PM.3652-0277-5638 for Brawling
9:30-10:30 EST (Currently daylight savings) is my regular time unless otherwise scheduled

-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
haha i already thought of that no thanks thats mean D:Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
0.o Is that their chain grabbing thing?
Tried searching for it on youtube to find out what you're talking about.
Can't seem to find it.
Does that mean you'll never use the Smoke Ball then? D:
FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
enjoy guys3652-0277-5638 for Brawling
9:30-10:30 EST (Currently daylight savings) is my regular time unless otherwise scheduled

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
I'm in.
0001 3002 3929
Originally posted by psychoangel691No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
Yeah, I'm still on. It still says awaiting registration for me.
I guess I'll continue adding people until something goes through or I finish.
sry, I have no AIM.
Originally posted by psychoangel691No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
Wow, that pretty much screws the entire balance of the game...http://youtube.com/watch?v=wHfGqpHBZI4
enjoy guysComment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
TIERS ARE STILL FOR QUEERS!
Comment
-
Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder
arent they, though?
the original -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=qR6sxFBm1P8
Comment






Comment