bringing this thread slightly back on topic, i challenged zidart yesterday or two days ago (i kinda forget). I'm still waiting for a reply.
Originally posted by Jor-Dan_the_greatest
i remember specificly one time when we were playing i was goofing off and humping the ground, taunting, falcon punching, and you were coming after me like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
I will be out of town this week, leaving tomorrow returning saturday at around noon. Do not expect me to respond to any messages you leave me through any form of contact.
3652-0277-5638 for Brawling
9:30-10:30 EST (Currently daylight savings) is my regular time unless otherwise scheduled
Come on dogdude, I want to see an update to the ladder with my 3rd spot =[
*nods* And I should have spot #5 D: lol
Originally posted by GutsyBat
Hey abbie want to have a Ladder match today or sometime tomorrow? (if tomorrow it has to be like after 6PM CST =x)
Sure. Not sure when though.
And I wanted to wait until dogdude updates the OP to avoid any confusion and stuff because I moved up the ladder quit a bit since he last updated.
Comment