Games guys can play with their girlfriends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snowcrafta
    V's beta-male entourage
    • May 2005
    • 2873

    #76
    Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

    Try Fatal Frame 1 or 2. Just let her do the playing so she'll (hopefully) get extremly scared, followed by an incredibly steamy make out session after you saved her by taking a pciture of a ghost.

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #77
      Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      Wait, what kind of multiplayer is there in Katamari? I've only played I<3K once at somebody's house and I never knew there was multiplayer. o__O
      There's multiplayer competitive and multiplayer co-op in We <3 Katamari. The co-op ends up being extremely difficult (but fun) because each player controls one side of the ball. Basically, you get one control stick, and the other player gets the other, except on separate controllers.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #78
        Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

        Originally posted by nforcer06164
        Get a Wii.
        Yeah because the Wii is out and it's been proven to be excellent for everyone right guys. No. I have high hopes for the Wii, but I'm not going to tell people to buy it before it has even come out based on Nintendo's ad campaigns for it. Use your brains, people.

        Originally posted by RobbyZero
        Katamari is no doubt the most piece of **** game to be ever created for the Gamecube for any situation. I don't know how anyone can stand those games & if you don't want to bore your girlfriend play "CUTE" games unless she is like some gaming nerd like you are then play whatever else crap you have like RPG's for 10 hours straight.
        lol what

        Originally posted by Kenzya
        What a homo
        YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS KENZYA IS GAY

        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
        Wait, what kind of multiplayer is there in Katamari? I've only played I<3K once at somebody's house and I never knew there was multiplayer. o__O
        The original has multiplayer too, but it's really bad. Anyway, basically you roll around and try to pick up more stuff than the other guy. There's some other modes too that I haven't really played. It's pretty fun, but I prefer the single player game.

        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
        Try Fatal Frame 1 or 2. Just let her do the playing so she'll (hopefully) get extremly scared, followed by an incredibly steamy make out session after you saved her by taking a pciture of a ghost.
        This is retarded. Fatal Frame isn't even scary in the first place (except like, the first boss of the first one), and making your girlfriend play survival horror games for no reason is a bad idea.

        That said, Fatal Frame is pretty cool. 8)

        PS: All of you are retarded lol owned
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • super-smashman
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 2638

          #79
          Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

          Originally posted by T0rajir0u
          girls are surprisingly addicted to stepmania
          I call serious BS.

          Like, j1/ini/double setup/rate/shopped BS.

          Comment

          • Gano
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 997

            #80
            Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

            Originally posted by super-smashman
            I call serious BS.

            Like, j1/ini/double setup/rate/shopped BS.
            Some'll get really into it, I knew a couple who have, although most girls I know who've tried suck. My girlfriend plays legit and is clearing Quasar 1.5

            doraemon bustin caps

            Comment

            • Hr2
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 2350

              #81
              Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
              Granted, my friends and I would just sit around and play Halo all the time or at parties, so it was more of a way to not get left out for them, but they picked it up and loved it.
              Haha exactly, I'd go to my friend's house and we'd come to play some poker, and as soon as someone lost they'd start playing Halo, within half an hour the rest of us had joined in.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #82
                Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                The main thing about the Wii is that it's all swinging the controller. Even if the games, suck, it'd be something Jenna could do and perhaps do better than me, so we could play together. I'm not gonna get a Wii RIGHT AWAY, but I will prolly get one eventually when I hear tons of good things about it. XD

                PS: The co-op multiplayer for I<3K sounds really frustrating, but maybe it'll help improve our communications. =O!
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Animefreak999
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 767

                  #83
                  Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                  woah i totally got one ok bare with me here..........tony hawk. any of them. it always work for me. and if nothing else we can revisit the whole arcade thing

                  Comment

                  • TIMEDISORT
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 297

                    #84
                    Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                    My gf is getting a mini-arcade in her basement. Mega score!!

                    She has this like 50 inch T.V it's huge.
                    CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

                    Comment

                    • Animefreak999
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 767

                      #85
                      Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                      dude sweetness! thats like a mega score or you

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #86
                        Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                        Originally posted by -Tibs-
                        Everytime I see this thread on the main page I think it says "Games guys can play with their penises."

                        You know if you turn the ATB onto 'Wait' you can play Final Fantasy with your penis.

                        LMAO. Yea Super Monkey Ball is good. Muliplayer of course. Nothing to challenging, just bowling and boxing and when there ready for a bit of a challenge, Monkey Target. I know that sounds patronising and that girls suck at games. Im just going off girls that generally live around me and that I know, they suck at games. RPG's are good and music games too. Eyetoy is awesome as well. I generally don't care what I look like hitting ninja's on either side of the screen but watching chicks do it is hilarious.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • Smokin_Kills
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 2

                          #87
                          Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                          come now everyone we all know you really havnt got any girlfriends or have any attention from the opposite sex...

                          Comment

                          • shrimpy
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 325

                            #88
                            Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                            i play halo
                            i kick her ass all the time
                            theshrimp
                            Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
                            Come discuss some srs business here
                            Click here to start your very own website

                            Comment

                            • seinno
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 218

                              #89
                              Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                              me and my girlfriend love to play Silent hill series video games together
                              C750: 3 fingers two hands


                              Comment

                              • stfuitsbrandon
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 648

                                #90
                                Re: Games guys can play with their girlfriends

                                super monkey ball is one of the most fun multiplayer games out there haha
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                dye in sum thundurstaorm

                                srsly, dis wuz epik b ond buhleaf

                                Comment

                                Working...