Greatest Video Game of all time <Edited Version>

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LEGO
    Banned
    • Apr 2003
    • 994

    #31
    I would have to say FF5/V and Ragnarok Online. I'm still addicted to both.

    Comment

    • Synthlight
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Nov 2002
      • 3060

      #32
      I vote for wasteland, temple apshai, bards tale, raid over moscow, impossible mission, all star baseball, mars saga, commando 1 & 2, green beret, Xennon II: Megablast and many others

      Those games were all popular for about 10-15 years. Longer than most of you have been alive. Of course they have died nowadays because the graphics are nothing compared to games these days. Back then gameplay was everything because that is all you had. Most of those games were out before the original 8-bit nintendo (most from 1982 or so). Some of them may be available if you use the Mame Emulator although most were computer based not arcade.

      Then again I am a bit crazy.. so don't listen to me. I always have to chime in with my games of the past so they are not forgotten.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Scarlette
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 387

        #33
        I voted other, because you didn't add SSBM.


        ROCK FOR LIFE

        Comment

        • drummerboy765
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 720

          #34
          that game is ok........

          Comment

          • Brainmaster07
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 2891

            #35
            It's awesome multi-player. One player kinda sucks after you can beat very hard with barley getting hurt...

            Comment

            • Coolgamer
              Old-School Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 677

              #36
              Max Payne and the Gradius games rank very high on my lists... I grew up with Gradius. It takes skill to beat that without cheats, the Arcade version, mind you.

              * Wonders if he can still clear Gradius Three Arcade Version *




              Originally posted by Synthlight
              St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

              Comment

              • GregHead
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 306

                #37
                If you're talking about best game for it's time, I have to give the nod to Super Mario Bros. 3

                If we're talking about best game period, then things get tricky. For me that changes pretty dynamically because IMO games continuously get better (at a slower pace in this particular generation I'm afraid)

                The one I'm playing the most is DDR MAX2 (though it's worthless without a quality pad). Mario Party 5 and Super Smash Bros Melee are the top of the list for multiplayer (for me anyway) . That's all I can think of

                Comment

                • Moogy
                  嗚呼
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10303

                  #38
                  EARTHBOUND
                  Plz visit my blog

                  ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                  Comment

                  • AasumDude
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 726

                    #39
                    Re: Greatest Video Game of all time &lt;Edited Version&gt;

                    Originally posted by HobbesX2
                    Welcome to the edited version of my last poll. I hope this one puts every gamer's favourite video game into a catagory.

                    You will have to re-post from the last one... ...but at least there are more options...and old options are taken out to be replaced for options you guys really like

                    By the way, if I ever need it, how do I update the poll options?
                    omg...hobbes...that was me, until i forgot the pass. and i left for another game, and now im better than ever!

                    Comment

                    • SquallyPoo
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 12

                      #40
                      Wow! That is a pretty hard decision here...I'm a really big fan of Final Fantasy games but...I'm totally crazed over DDR so.....I'll have to say DDR!!! I always cry when it comes to these options on a poll. *cries*

                      Somehow, I feel so different then before...

                      Comment

                      • esupin
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1756

                        #41
                        Jet Grind Radio
                        "that's right"-Slate

                        http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                        Comment

                        • Oso9
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 23

                          #42
                          Star Fox 64. I've always been nuts for that game. (Still waiting for Star Fox 2/Armada)

                          Vaya con dios...
                          Jerry: Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don\'t stare at it. It\'s too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.
                          <Seinfeld>
                          <Gracias to thedude93 from the Evolution Forums for the Avatar>

                          Comment

                          • AasumDude
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 726

                            #43
                            star fox? dont mind me butI wasn't a real fan of that game. A good N64 game is Perfect Dark, and i have a soft spot for Mario Party, even...

                            Comment

                            • Laharl
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1821

                              #44
                              It's considered bad nettiquette to bump 6 month old topics.
                              SIG PICTURES:

                              POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

                              Comment

                              • Kenzya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 3411

                                #45
                                EXCITEBIKE

                                One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                                Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                                I'm Still Alive

                                Comment

                                Working...