Re: RE: Re: RE: GameFAQs Top 100 Games of all time.
Originally posted by Moogy
Originally posted by jewpinthethird
And to all of you who think FFVII doesnt deserve to be number one, get your heads out of your ass. It's only the most talked about game ever.
By popularity, it's the best.
On merit of gameplay, etc., it's terrible and shouldn't even be on the list.
However, FFVII was very revolutionary as it was one of the few RPGs that went into the 3D world. I liked the game, it shouldn't be #1 though.
O_o
pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
pyro31191: rofl
pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: GameFAQs Top 100 Games of all time.
I didn't like Wind Waker - I saw the graphics and I thought, "Oh God. No, don't be repelled, it's still Zelda, you can always count on Zelda..." Turns out I spent more time boating around completing my map and getting all the treasure (most of which sucked) than actually playing the story, which had a boring (not to mention easy) ending that left the game feeling incomplete.
On the other hand, I really liked Majora's Mask. It definitely couldn't match OoT, but they tried some new stuff and really made a cool game. Though I seriously got tired of the, "O NOES INCOMING MOON WE'RE ALL GOING TO OT GNIOG LLA ER'EW FFT FFT FFT Hey, the moon's looking pretty big today, isn't it?" aspect quickly.
I'm sad to see that any PC/Xbox game made it on the list. Wow. Top100 games should be based on RPG's alone, all of games fail for replay value and shit like GTA.
Re: RE: Re: RE: GameFAQs Top 100 Games of all time.
Originally posted by -Fallen-
I'm sad to see that any PC/Xbox game made it on the list. Wow. Top100 games should be based on RPG's alone, all of games fail for replay value and (#$% like GTA.
Um, no.
The truth is, too many games fall under the horrible FF gameplay, where you select an action (90% of the time "Fight") and select a unit. Then so it with the next character.
FF-style RPG's suck most of the time. There should be more like Tactics Ogre or Fire Emblem. They'd kick ass.
Comment