TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #46
    Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    hey, as far as I'm concerned my posts and arfo's are of equal substance.

    Night one.
    I can see that you think that way XD.

    I talked to manti, and I think he's on to something, there are a lot of active, heavy headed people in this game (including myself XD). he activity of this game is going to be through the roof.... at least until day 3 lol.

    Also the seer should come out.... *waits for afro* XD.

    Im putting it out there; lito, vic, and emerald are the wolves.... random guess but I think I'm right.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #47
      Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

      Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
      I can see that you think that way XD.

      I talked to manti, and I think he's on to something, there are a lot of active, heavy headed people in this game (including myself XD). he activity of this game is going to be through the roof.... at least until day 3 lol.

      Also the seer should come out.... *waits for afro* XD.

      Im putting it out there; lito, vic, and emerald are the wolves.... random guess but I think I'm right.
      There is no seer this game..
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #48
        Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        hey, as far as I'm concerned my posts and arfo's are of equal substance.

        Night one.

        don't you dare scold me.
        /scold

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #49
          Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

          Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
          Im putting it out there; lito, vic, and emerald are the wolves.... random guess but I think I'm right.
          I won't bother asking for an explanation on vic and emerald since I can totally see what you're getting at, but can you explain what you mean with lito? He hasn't even posted, has he?

          ps screw you, edu, I've contributed way more than you have, even if my primary contribution is to seed discussion with bull****.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #50
            Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            but can you explain what you mean with lito? He hasn't even posted, has he?
            Yes, and in my model of super over analytical wolf tactics, 1 wolf has to have not posted because it makes no sense that out of 9 people who have posted, 3 of them are wolves. Lito is usually super active and he has posted nothing. But again, these are near random guesses, I do not really plan on attacking these people... yet XD.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #51
              Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

              So, interesting conversation with freaky..

              freakysnots (5:00:16 PM): im thinking freakysnots (5:00:23 PM): if you die asking to be subbed out freakysnots (5:00:31 PM): and if you die not voting freakysnots (5:00:42 PM): wouldn't you die for not voting when everyone is voting against you freakysnots (5:00:48 PM): and they will have to kill someone else that phase? freakysnots (5:00:57 PM): or if you are pissed off freakysnots (5:01:00 PM): just sub yourself out freakysnots (5:01:00 PM): and die freakysnots (5:01:06 PM): so they have to kill someone else that phase u84 77 (5:01:20 PM): why would you want to do that though freakysnots (5:01:38 PM): give one more lynch
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #52
                Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                Bastard ****ty web formatting..
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                  freakysnots (5:00:16 PM): im thinking
                  freakysnots (5:00:23 PM): if you die asking to be subbed out
                  freakysnots (5:00:31 PM): and if you die not voting
                  freakysnots (5:00:42 PM): wouldn't you die for not voting when everyone is voting against you
                  freakysnots (5:00:48 PM): and they will have to kill someone else that phase? freakysnots (5:00:57 PM): or if you are pissed off
                  freakysnots (5:01:00 PM): just sub yourself out
                  freakysnots (5:01:00 PM): and die
                  freakysnots (5:01:06 PM): so they have to kill someone else that phase
                  u84 77 (5:01:20 PM): why would you want to do that though
                  freakysnots (5:01:38 PM): give one more lynch

                  *so I can read it lol
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                    So i just wore a Phillies world championship ring not five minutes ago.

                    No joke i want to get a picture of it on my phone.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                      if you guys want to start **** day one then let's

                      I was approached by A2P, emerald and freakysnots, all of them wanting to start discussing the game in advance before anything had even occurred.

                      A2P came to me with an unoriginal 'sup wolf' in hopes of acquiring some sort of valuable reaction that would somehow help him figure something out.

                      Same with emerald.

                      Freakysnots was defensive. ridiculously defensive. All because of arfo's posts, too, which, I should add, should be taken with a grain of salt at best, especially night one.

                      On a side note, I find it curious that iggy is treading in arfo's footsteps and listing his gut suspicions.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                        we're talking. we're discussing. we're giving the wolves something to base their first kill off, whether that be activity, attitude or whatever. We're not getting along and they'll know who to off to keep us having at each other.

                        **** all of you and **** night one.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                          Manti I posted that jokingly. All three of those posts were within like 10 seconds of each other.


                          I had a talk with both arfo and Devo. Devo and I agreed nothing useful to talk about and afro accused me of being wolfish based on last game.
                          (surprise!)


                          Wouldn't be the first time I've been called out for being a wolf when I'm a human. Manti, you were actually the one behind that I think.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                            but i want to be active, fic... ;-;
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                              oh by the way, I see what arfo means about vicc but for different reasons.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens

                                wowww tons of posting. awesome. u84, that is pretty weird about freaky saying that, but I think he means like.... if you're a wolf and you don't vote because you've been found out, then just ask to be subbed out so that you'll die, making everyone else vote for someone else....

                                but first off, I don't see why you would give yourself away if you're a wolf like that... if you're found out just accept and die like a man/woman. and anyway, it's not an instant "slaying", at least from what I read on the front page. People who are inactive/ask to be subbed out look like they will be killed when day ends.

                                BUT syhto, clarify this please just to make sure I'm not mistaken?

                                Anyway, I have yet to finish looking at the thread, but just wanted to say that emerald and iggy both have asked me who I thought the wolves were... which I guess is an ok question for night 1 since no one has died yet. I usually have a "gut feeling" list of suspects, so in case anyone gives a crap, here's who I think wolves are:

                                temote
                                iggy
                                freezin
                                lito

                                understand that this is literally me staring at the screen until it's blurry, then imagining what the post game thread will look like and which names will be red. so yea it's completely bogus . I'll post serious "predictions" maybe later tonight after looking at the entire thread

                                Comment

                                Working...