TWG XC: Deja Vu

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #496
    Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

    I believe sc is confused as to what you posted in your log as what u84 said, or what I said. Other than that I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be apparent.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #497
      Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

      SEE!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #498
        Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

        those logs are HUGE.
        ...

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #499
          Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

          I would like to not die night 1 next game
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #500
            Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

            u84 has been insta'd.

            Wolves Win!


            Postgame shortly.

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #501
              Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #502
                Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                props to syhto
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #503
                  Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                  I hope we're still friends edu

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #504
                    Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                    Because you were like "DONT **** WITH ME A2P" and I felt bad because I lied.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #505
                      Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                      Originally posted by A2P
                      lmao you didnt do ****

                      you're one of the things thats wrong with this game

                      Wolf win is for a few reasons, in chronological order

                      #1: Losing psychic n1
                      #2: Us (read: me) picking bad lynches
                      #2: Seer being retarded by coming out for no good reason
                      #3: Nice play by syhto that almost went off as planned, but would have led to her being lynched if not for:
                      #4: Seer being retarded in lying and acting in a way that made his version of events less believable
                      #5: Me acting on my gut instinct that the seer wasn't what he seemed.
                      #6: Syhto "helping" me follow through on my instincts.

                      So yeah, Syhto was the only one on the wolf team that did a good job, and yet, if I hadn't ****ed up (and my major ****up was based entirely on u84's ****ing up), she would have been lynched. The rest of the wolves are inactive ****s who shouldn't even ****ing sign up for the game if they're not even going to play it, ESPECIALLY the ****s who signed up, became wolves, then DROPPED OUT AND WERE REPLACED.

                      I'll tip my hat off to Syhto, but mostly everyone else playing gets a big "**** you" from me. u84 too, for presenting himself in a way that made it harder for me to trust in him the further the game went along. u84, you are a terrible liar, you lied when you didn't need to, and you're a bad leader. And honestly, what the **** were you thinking trusting me? And in all honesty, who did you REALLY seer that last night? Was it really Syhto? Me? Panda?

                      And another thing, something I said to manti already. Replacements SHOULD NO LONGER BE ALLOWED. It's bull**** the way people abuse them. Hey, you know what? If you are replaced, YOU DIDN'T ****ING WIN THE GAME, so why even do that ****? You consider it a win to cheat like that? What does the record say? The record says you weren't even in the game, ****head. Now, I'm not talking about legitimately having to leave and its unfortunate to say so, but even they shouldn't be allowed to be replaced because ****s ruin it for everyone. Also: inactivity needs to be punished harder. Bull**** like jwc pulled should be grounds for expulsion from the game and bans from subsequent games. That's complete horse****. Don't sign up if you don't intend to play.

                      Now if you'll notice, a large portion of the ****ups I listed above were DIRECTLY tied to blues-related bull****. Seer ****ing up, red faking blue, me trusting the more trustworthy-looking one who was actually the faker. If we stick to the path of "simple" games, next game should be blue-less, same numbers as this game, but maybe 1 less wolf. This is two games that have been mucked up from blue bull**** when the point of playing games like this was explicitly to AVOID blue bull**** and have the greens solve the case. Knock the blues out completely and the greens will actually have a better chance!

                      I told manti I was going to bottle this up and save it for postgame tomorrow, but **** it. That's all I got for now.

                      ps lol fiction looks like you were wrong after all

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #506
                        Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        **** **** ****
                        u mad?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #507
                          Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                          I was mad at the inactivity and subbing out and I was a wolf.
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #508
                            Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                            syhto baited you, arfo. She baited you through u84's attempt to protect himself. His position was a difficult one to manage properly. He was a blue hiding in the open (I mentioned this possibility, I think you dismissed it). What on earth was he going to do when he suspected syhto? He felt he needed her out and he made a judgment call, a poor one, but the right one nonetheless. Fabricated information which ultimately ended in him getting lynched.

                            I want to note that I didn't vote for u84 until after he was insta'd, but I will accept that I was taken by the excitement of 'uncovering' a strategy that we rarely see anymore.

                            Whoops.

                            But I didn't vote for him. I had my doubts.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #509
                              Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              I was mad at the inactivity and subbing out and I was a wolf.
                              IIRC freaky subbed out because he originally though he had a few weeks off of (work/military/school i don't remember). And he ended up getting called back to duty (work/military/school) and had to kinda abruptly leave.

                              BDN however has been doing that for several games now, and I'm starting to get pissed off at him myself.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #510
                                Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                                anyway, MVP syhto.

                                LVP everyone else.

                                honorable mention: u84
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...