Just want to remind you, bro, it's just a game. Don't be too annoyed at losing, even if we're on the same team and me getting you lynched causes my team to lose. Furthermore, be aware that lying as a human is a risky game to play and if you **** up, you won't be easily forgiven for your crimes.
But you didn't even address any of the points where you lied. Like, for example, telling everyone all kinds of different things about who was seer'd last night. You tell me Panda was seer'd, you tell Syhto I was seer'd, you tell tupac syhto was seer'd (red, I might add).
If Syhto was seer'd red, why didn't you say so at the beginning of day? If you were following through on the "lie that she was seer'd red" plan I mentioned in PM to you, you didn't FOLLOW THROUGH with it. You read the thread, but said nothing, and yet still had time to tell tupac that syhto had been seer'd red? **** that. If someone is seer'd red, you get their ass lynched, ESPECIALLY if this person has already been assaulted.
Naturally, she wasn't really seer'd, but dude, you are really bad at lying. Like, telling me that AIM logs take a long time to load? Really? I bought it at first since I use pidgin, but Syhto later told me that that's not the case at all. She was able to give me a full log in 4 minutes while it took you 6 for that snippet. Her log also contradicted what your snippet said in ways that would not have been easy to find and change, especially considering she had no idea she wasn't trusted at the time. I'd demand you to post your own copy of the full log (not that it means anything since after this long you could have faked a week's worth of logs), but it's irrelevant at this point as you're already dead.
And yeah, Syhto will almost definitely be wolfed tonight (even in the absurd case that she herself is a red, she'd wolf herself unless she was the last one), but that was basically her choice to go down that path (which means she KNOWS she is going to die tonight, something a wolf likely wouldn't choose as their path). I nearly put down the assault without her, but the most effective way to explain your lies in public was to lay down all of our cards, all at once.
ps your telling us to stay away from your "seer'd greens" will only make us look at them harder... but then again, you probably would realize this. You probably know that we're solidly in the mindset of you being a wolf, and you knew we were already looking at these people. In fact, I think the only player you didn't mention was A2P, which I think probably means he's the one we should be looking at.
Fiction, Jwc and now Panda are all green. No matter what happens here, do NOT lynch these people.. Except maybe Jwc.. he seems rather fishy and could be the MW.
u8477 (12:49:23 AM): Two things. One, condense your texts to one paragraph and not eight. My phone can't handle it, lol. And two, i'd say you're in luck because both of them
u8477 (12:49:27 AM): have been seered. Afro is definitely human and syhto is red. But i want to lead her on a bit to extract who her partners are, so don't say anything to an
u8477 (12:49:28 AM): yone yet
again, as afro pointed out, very inconsistent. I was a bit worried when he mentioned that he replaced red and that he had not seered anyone. This is totally possible since red unfortunately tends to be VERY inactive on this forum for some reason (and is super active in other forums where I've played with him).
HOWEVER, even though I mentioned that we should take every possible scenario, no matter how unlikely it is, into consideration (in this case, that u84 is right and that syhto really IS red and that u84 is the seer), there is wayyy too much evidence against u84 and too many things supporting syhto not being a wolf to even put this in the back of our minds, like I did with the possibility of u84 being a wolf that I mentioned a few pages ago.
There is just NO reason why u84 should have lied to three different people, two of who he suspected of being green (me and afro). it's reasonable to see why he would lie to syhto, but not to us two. and anyway, why the hell was he, as seer, putting so much trust in different people? the reason why the "revealed green coming out to the thread as a liaison for the psychic and seer" has ANY chance of ever working (however bad it is) is because each party is supposed to keep information to themselves and NOT spread it out to anyone else.
tl dr; even if u84 was the seer, he has no reason to call us "idiots" as he should not have trusted in three people with who he had seered (much less lied about who he really had seered), and it's safe to say that he's a wolf
I don't really mind being called an idiot, because it's exactly what I'd be doing in u84's position, regardless of role. I'd be pissed if I was in his shoes, and insults are likely to come out if that happens.
I actually won't throw out the possibility that u84 was actually who he said he was. This, of course, doesn't mean syhto isn't also who she says she is. They could be both blues that just don't trust each other. I could understand why either of them wouldn't trust the other.
If u84 is really the seer, then he gave out different seering results based on what he thought of the person he was talking to. He just said in the thread that panda was green, so he would've been the actual seeree. He also gave this result to afro, whom he thought was human (u84 had told afro that he was the seer, and he didn't get wolved). He thought syhto was a wolf, and told her that afro was green (u84 knew that syhto knew that afro knew that u84 was the seer)[>_>]. I believe that he would've told everyone else that syhto was red (this is what he told me when I asked).
I'm not sure if u84 was lying when he said it took a long time for his logs to load. I dunno, he said they loaded up in IE for him. Loads pretty quickly for me in FF though..
If you look at the logs, you'll see that u84 did NOT edit anything. syhto posted their log, and it matched what u84 had given afro. afro just copied the bad formatting when he gave it back to syhto.
Now, if I were in syhto's position as a psychic, I would definitely be worried about what u84 said when he came out. He gave out 3 greens. afro said stuff about how a wolf would give out a fake red. This isn't true. u84 came out during the day, so if u84 were the MW, the seer could've just told him during that phase, and was still alive, forcing u84 to give the results that he did. I'm sure syhto realized this possible scenario. She earlier asked me to show her my log with u84. I thought she was a wolf looking for the seer, but if she's the psychic, everything that she did makes sense.
If any of you wanted a thoughtful post from me, here you go.
Comment