TWG XC: Deja Vu

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #421
    Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

    Since there's a distinct lack of discussion right now, probably having something to do with how far long we are into the game, and what day of the week it is, I'm just going to post a few of my thoughts. My wolf suspects are as follows: sc, tupac, vic or fic.

    Sc has been inactive, tupac for his idiocy and very voiced unjustified suspicion yesterday, vic for her odd posts, and fic for basically being what I see as manipulative. Of course, since fic has been seer'd green, he is a suspect under MW.

    The people left out of this, I did so for a reason. Afro, I did have my suspicions of you being a wolf, but after talking to a few people my suspicions have gone down considerably. So far I think you have been playing and saying what you truly believe, and my gut feeling for you is green.

    JWC is inactive as ****, but he's been seer'd green, and frankly I don't think he is MW. To me, jwc seems simply like an apathetic human. Since he was a last minute sub, he doesn't have much to contribute or much interest in the game.

    a2p just plays much differently when he is a wolf, although I am beginning to have some second thoughts on him... He has been voting sensibly and is less suspicious to me than my other ideas. The only suspicion I have cast on him was because of his last posts.

    u84, after mak was allowed to be lynched, I accepted he was not red. The only thing that made my earlier thoughts stand was the connection between those not listed, and possible wolves. When he voted for mak, and mak was lynched, it dismissed my suspicions.

    I think that we did get at least one wolf. If that's so, we have 2 days to save ourselves as previously stated by afro in his time frame post. As such we need to be very careful, which begs the question, a2p why did you vote already? Afro even said not to in his post!, and for very good reason. It is way too early on in this day, and for all we know, the wolves could be very close to an insta.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #422
      Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

      Originally posted by Syhto
      Since there's a distinct lack of discussion right now, probably having something to do with how far long we are into the game, and what day of the week it is, I'm just going to post a few of my thoughts. My wolf suspects are as follows: sc, tupac, vic or fic.

      Sc has been inactive, tupac for his idiocy and very voiced unjustified suspicion yesterday, vic for her odd posts, and fic for basically being what I see as manipulative. Of course, since fic has been seer'd green, he is a suspect under MW.

      .
      I don't see why you all think I'm dumb/idiotic but w/e. Good argument for why I'm a wolf, especially seeing how I didn't post anything yesterday. I applaud you. If you meant last day phase and are referring to my vote for a2p, then I don't see how that constitutes as "very voiced" or "unjustified" suspicion. Feel free to prove me wrong on eithe count.

      I haven't played with Afro enough so I'm not exactly sure what to make of his post that broke down all my comments... I want to say he's just a bored human, especially since he hasn't made a push to vote me off after saying he would do so... and you yourself seem to be making false claims... so I'm tempted to vote for you right now, but won't do so since I think there are at least 3 wolves left, if not 4.

      Originally posted by Syhto
      The people left out of this, I did so for a reason. Afro, I did have my suspicions of you being a wolf, but after talking to a few people my suspicions have gone down considerably. So far I think you have been playing and saying what you truly believe, and my gut feeling for you is green.
      .

      Care to share who you talked to?

      Again I don't think we should rely on "gut feelings". in afro's break down, he commented that "that's all we have day 1", but that can't still be the case.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #423
        Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

        1) I don't have to prove you wrong. Anyone can tell by your posts.
        2) I was talking about last day phase.
        3) No, if I cared to share I would have done so in-thread. Why would I tell someone whom I suspect of being a wolf who I talked to about these things? The people I talked to, and afro, know who they are. You have no real place in knowing. What, do you think afro is a wolf?
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #424
          Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

          I just had a long conversation with sc thinking he was u84 and I feel silly now.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #425
            Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

            Originally posted by Syhto
            1) I don't have to prove you wrong. Anyone can tell by your posts.
            2) I was talking about last day phase.
            3) No, if I cared to share I would have done so in-thread. Why would I tell someone whom I suspect of being a wolf who I talked to about these things? The people I talked to, and afro, know who they are. You have no real place in knowing. What, do you think afro is a wolf?
            1) Great reasoning there
            2) Should have made that clearer
            3) Possibly

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #426
              Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

              Originally posted by A2P
              ps my jokes come off as "jokey" because that's just my personality. I can't help it afro
              I was actually referring to the way fiction responded to my grand allegation.

              But thanks for getting defensive when I wasn't even talking about your actions.

              Originally posted by Syhto
              Alright, serious response.


              I asked you this on aim, but WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
              Happened shortly before the night when Ruritsu died, apparently some time during the day phase prior.

              I'm not sure on all of the specifics. All I have is the word of this confirmed human going against yours. As far as I'm concerned, logs are unnecessary proof here. He says he told you these things, therefore I trust that he did and you are lying now.

              And if someone HAD told me that and I were a wolf, I definitely would not have gone out and made it a point to wolf the person next night. That's ridiculous.
              Not completely. If I was a wolf and I was told a person was the seer, I'd wolf them if I considered the source accurate, assuming the person is someone who could reasonably be wolfed for another reason.

              Like, if someone said told me "fiction is the seer" and it looked to be legit info to me, I'd go ahead and kill him. If anyone tried to accuse me of what I am accusing you of now, I would just say "I'm not the only person who would wolf fiction". Ruritsu on the other hand? He should have been left alive, especially with the wolves leaving me alive this long. Knowing me at all, I would have attacked him and quite possibly gotten him lynched.

              Yes afro, I'm a wolf.
              You can't trick me with multi-layered reverse psychology. Back in my day we pioneered that ****.

              Was that another one of your tests? How was I to know what the subject matter of said discussion would be?
              Sort of. It served the dual purpose of announcing to the public that he wanted to tell me something important and also served the point to remind the guy that he could still PM me what he wanted to tell me.

              anyone else could have decided to wolf him.
              Why? Explain to me, apart from trying to silence him, why anyone would kill Panda last night. Doing so actually removed a player from our unknown pool! It made finding the wolves easier. If they had killed me or any of the seer'd greens, it would have not made finding wolves any easier. Knocking off Panda in this case made it easier for us to track the wolves down (just as knocking off Ruritsu before made it easier on us).

              Originally posted by tupacodaman
              especially since he hasn't made a push to vote me off after saying he would do so
              Yeah, I tend to do this after new information comes to a head. You're on the backburner for now, assuming the game goes on after today and assuming I'm still alive.


              ps Take accusations now with a grain of salt. A desperate wolf now would be likely to finger their partners so that if/when one of the two go down, the other comes off smelling dandy. In other words, be wary of connections made this late in the game. Read previously in the thread for more accurate links between players. Syhto saying she's suspicious of someone this late in the game, even going as far as wanting to lynch the person, could well be a ruse. If that connection can be traced back to the earlier in the game, then the connection is a legit connection (except that a wolf wanting a person lynched early in the game would mean that person is human).

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #427
                Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                Logs do matter, because a lie is a lie, human or not. Panda told you a lie, that makes what he said invalid. If I were a wolf I would not have known to go after Panda, I've barely spoken to him at all. Frankly if I were a wolf I would have wolfed you a long time ago for all of your bull**** accusations against me. Day 2 you came after me for voting for gun. Day 3 or something other you went after me for my "im drunk" comment. And now, this.

                Afro, you really do kill me. (hopefully not literally) Also, I have been stating suspicions since day 1. If it wasn't in the thread, it was most definitely to people on aim. The only few things that did change were my feelings towards you, for the better for you, and my feelings towards u84. It isn't as though I am suddenly voicing this, oh quite contrary.

                Your not dying was what made me so ****ing suspicious of you being a wolf. Why in the world would the wolves keep you alive if you are not a wolf yourself? I'm putting a lot of faith into what I have gathered from other players, and setting my suspicions of you aside for this day to assure that we do indeed lynch a wolf. It isn't impossible by any means that you are really a wolf, and even that anyone else I talked to is. If this keeps heading this direction, I may have to grill you afro!
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #428
                  Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                  then do it, empty threats won't get you anywhere
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #429
                    Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    then do it, empty threats won't get you anywhere
                    hey this is between people that still care about this game, I know what you're playing at mr. wolf but it won't work!

                    also it was a joke
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #430
                      Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                      oh ok

                      ya sorry, I don't qualify anymore
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #431
                        Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                        Originally posted by Syhto
                        hey this is between people that still care about this game, I know what you're playing at mr. wolf but it won't work!

                        also it was a joke

                        ok srsly wtf are you trying to do saying that i'm a wolf and then refusing to show any evidence for it and then doing the same thing for afro... if you're going to accuse people then maybe you should do some grillin'

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #432
                          Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                          tupa this is why you need to be banned from twg. I am not refusing to show evidence, the evidence is everywhere. (specifically one day ago, not to mention afro totally dissected every post you made) And I'm not accusing afro with no evidence, I'm suspicious of him. It's called speculation.

                          Look, in this game, you rarely have hard evidence of someone being a wolf. Unless you're the seer and you seer someone red, you don't know. So kindly give me evidence as to you not being a wolf, and calm down, or surely you will incriminate yourself even further.
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #433
                            Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                            Syhto, I mean Arfo, I mean tupac, I mean u84, I mean sc
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #434
                              Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

                              Here's a leap of faith for makilaz.

                              I'll stick to syhto.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #435
                                Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu



                                MAKILAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...