TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #121
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    does meebo let you do AIM logs?
    If you register a meebo account, yes. I use meebo, and it saves logs.

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #122
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      so chances are he used an item that allowed him to cancel that combi before the kill. ok, cool.

      mystery solved.

      it's still pretty irrelevant.
      I highly doubt this is the case, based on...

      Originally posted by Logs with Tupac
      [17:49] ルリツ: Yeah, but I'm not sure which takes priority...
      [17:49] ルリツ: The Break off or the death..
      [17:49] Tupacodaman: o
      [17:49] Tupacodaman: I asked bdn
      [17:49] Tupacodaman: if you break the same phase as you get wolved, only you die
      [17:49] Tupacodaman: and not your partner
      [17:49] Tupacodaman: so you're good
      So, yeah, and he broke off his combi the same night >_>

      But meh, you're right about it being irrelevant...

      Also, No lynch because with all the BS goin' on I really doubt we could accurately vote a wolf...
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #123
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

        .....


        Bolth... You're an idiot.

        Thanks for posting that log. Christ sake.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #124
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

          To keep it friendly because I don't want to chase off players, there are some things you post and some things you don't.

          If it's valuable information for humans, don't post it.

          If it's convicting a wolf, post it.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #125
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

            Originally posted by Ruritsu
            I highly doubt this is the case, based on...



            So, yeah, and he broke off his combi the same night >_>

            But meh, you're right about it being irrelevant...

            Also, No lynch because with all the BS goin' on I really doubt we could accurately vote a wolf...
            there's no way in hell a player could break off the combi the same night he was killed without using an item. What don't you understand? It's pretty simple.

            combi actions occur after wolf kills every night phase. If he was actually combied two players would have died.

            He either used an item or you were lied to.

            If neither is the case then you are deliberately withholding valuable information for the sake of nothing more than your own ass.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #126
              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

              Originally posted by Viccica
              To keep it friendly because I don't want to chase off players, there are some things you post and some things you don't.

              If it's valuable information for humans, don't post it.

              If it's convicting a wolf, post it.
              ahahahahahahaha, this game isn't that black and white
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #127
                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                hehe....oops..

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                  Normally, Combi activity takes place after wolfings. However, there is a possibility of a player being "quick" and doing Combi stuff before the wolfing. I'm afraid the exact conditions are confidential info, however.
                  Fic, I see nothing that says an item has to be used. I really wish our schedules could line up for once.. I haven't gotten to talk to you.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                    as if BDN would answer us directly? in a mystery game? ... with items?

                    It's either an item or special stage. but I frankly don't care about the special stage or the quizzes because it's too much effort.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                      Day has ended.

                      Sorry, but I cannot facilitate the phase today. Take this time to consider your playing up until now and make improvements.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                        sorry, I'll be out all day tomorrow and won't have pc access till 4am CST so I'll be posting this now before BDN actually updates us on what's going on.

                        I'm not interested in tupac anymore. There's no real reason to doubt tupac's combi with ilu N2 before he died. Something came up.

                        There's a couple of you I need to talk to so expect PMs before the night phase ends.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                          ruritsu, regarding that log with tupac, it's very likely that a third party role/item or a role effect we are not aware of was responsible for tupac and ilu's combi break.
                          just consider that for a bit.

                          tupac did talk to everyone.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            Ok, since you wanna raise a fit about it:

                            Normally, Combi activity takes place after wolfings. However, there is a possibility of a player being "quick" and doing Combi stuff before the wolfing. I'm afraid the exact conditions are confidential info, however.
                            just re-read this. marked the part I seemed to have missed in purple.

                            so yeah, chances are tupac did it on his own.

                            whoops
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                              Had a good Memorial Day? I hope so. Hopefully you guys can actually participate well now.

                              Day will end soon.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                                Day 2 is over, and No Lynch has won the vote.

                                Player List:

                                1. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                                2. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                                3. Viccica (MMViccica)
                                4. Hufsa (RogueFiver)
                                5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                                6. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                                7. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                                8. rzr (astickytree)
                                9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
                                10. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
                                11. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                                12. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
                                13. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                                14. Litodude (litodude)
                                15. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                                16. sc979 (sam97379)

                                It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end 11:40 PM Central, Wednesday, May 27.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...