TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

    tupac: when did you try to talk to me? I was most likely at work.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

      two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.

      Someone doesn't want rzr to play twg.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • tupacodaman
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 635

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        tupac: when did you try to talk to me? I was most likely at work.
        ah s'all good, I'll try again tomorrow

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

          I'm usually at school from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. so... Yeah. My only periods to hop on trillian are around 11:30 and 1p.m..



          At any rate... poor rzr. =p
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Hufsa
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2009
            • 12

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

            I should be able to get on AIM sometime this evening. I was actually on briefly last night, but I was pretty busy anyway. So rzr has died early in the last few TWGs? Is he considered a stronger player, then?

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

              Special Stage deadline has passed.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                Results have been sent and all statuses have been updated. It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Thursday, May 21, 8:30 PM Central.

                A bit shorter, and I trust this night will be more interesting.

                Player List:
                1. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                2. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                3. Viccica (MMViccica)
                4. Hufsa (RogueFiver)
                5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                6. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                7. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                8. rzr (astickytree)
                9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
                10. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
                11. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                12. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
                13. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                14. Litodude (litodude)
                15. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                16. sc979 (sam97379)

                and yeah, I'm a wolf. but I'm a cute wolf.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                  Tupac is trigger-happy.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                    I would like to remind everyone that this is a mystery game. As such, do not be an idiot and reveal info without a solid lead.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                      Going to be playing football tonight. The only way you can for sure contact me and get a response is through PM, since AIM likes to kick me off randomly. So if you want a conversation or anything of the like, do that please. If not, text my phone. Number's in my away message.



                      I'm posting this so I can't be blamed for not mentioning it.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                        kids, if you've combied I suggest you watch out for players who want to break your combi relationship, show signs of wanting to break it, or suddenly break it for the following reasons:

                        1) your role is useless to them
                        2) your role is particularly useful for a wolf
                        3) can't afford to die

                        If you're really going to be a bitch about cooperating then at the very least listen to the ****ing voice of reason and think for a bit.
                        Revealing your paired players this early in the game isn't going to deal much damage considering we haven't even gone through a day phase yet.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          I would like to remind everyone that this is a mystery game. As such, do not be an idiot and reveal info without a solid lead.
                          there are a certain number of people of each color, and everyone who's red is obviously going to claim green. I haven't met anyone who has claimed blue, but I am suspicious of two people (you aren't one of them) based off of their claims, and any info I can get from any player who I haven't talked to will help me see if I am right. if you haven't talked to me already and/or are confused about what I am talking about feel free to IM me

                          and not to start crap but this is just a game and calling people names/not really being active isn't going to make it fun

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            I would like to remind everyone that this is a mystery game. As such, do not be an idiot and reveal info without a solid lead.

                            so why are you asking people about who they've combi'd....

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                              says the one looking for blues.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                                OKay, I've started working on the story again, hopefully this make things more interesting and some things will make more sense. Check the OP.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...