TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

    So...any idea on when this might get going?

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

      don't talk about the game until BDN has sent all the roles, thanks.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

        I'm back, bitches. Prepare for super TWG action.

        GAME WILL BE STARTING SOON. ROLE PMS WILL BE ISSUED (IN SOME CASES, REISSUED) WITH MORE DETAILED INFO.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

          Does the fact that I have two role PMs in my inbox mean the game has begun?
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

            I had a blackout! PM's were out about 40-50 minutes ago.

            It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end Tuesday, May 19, 7:00 PM Central.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • TC_Cyrenics
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2009
              • 963

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

              Cool. I'm waiting for this to be totally awesome.
              Originally posted by kaiten123
              wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                from BDN:

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by tupacodaman
                Is it legal to share role names?

                No. i'm gonna leave. feel free to post this

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                  this is officially THE most confusing game ive ever taken part in (in my whole life).


                  ill try my best though lol.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                    Welcome to a mystery game. Especially BDN's. Always fun though.

                    Comment

                    • Hufsa
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 12

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                      I love this game already, though I shudder to think what kind of a time commitment it will require from BDN's end. Consider this your standard Night 1 game thread check-in post.

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                        Uh oh. Rzr needs replacement it looks like..

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                          I'm pretty sure clarinet posted a message in this thread that said rzr would be unbanned in time to make the night...did you delete it, Manti?
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                            Less than 24-hour warning.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              I'm pretty sure clarinet posted a message in this thread that said rzr would be unbanned in time to make the night...did you delete it, Manti?
                              I did not. I quoted everything i posted.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

                                Oh, she sent me a PM about it. Carry on.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...