TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jump_the_bullet
    Oh you fancy, huh?
    • Jan 2008
    • 912

    #106
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    go for it rzr!

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #107
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Already did it lol.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #108
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        I meant on FFR, lol.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #109
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          Atz you bastard you ninja'd me. d:

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • jump_the_bullet
            Oh you fancy, huh?
            • Jan 2008
            • 912

            #110
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            sullys AIM is apparently sully5313
            its wrong on the player list xD

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #111
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Code:
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:29:02 PM) has entered the room.
              a sticky tree (5:29:02 PM) has entered the room.
              Aksmooth77 (5:29:02 PM) has entered the room.
              ambitiousflame01 (5:29:04 PM) has entered the room.
              Aksmooth77 (5:29:20 PM): ahoy
              a sticky tree (5:29:22 PM): hey look a chat
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:29:40 PM): hai guize
              Sam97379 (5:29:41 PM) has entered the room.
              ambitiousflame01 (5:29:59 PM): yooooooo
              a sticky tree (5:30:31 PM): weeeeeeee
              Aksmooth77 (5:30:32 PM): good chat
              a sticky tree (5:30:34 PM): haha
              a sticky tree (5:30:36 PM): I know right
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:30:46 PM): ok business time
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:30:59 PM): did anyone talk with xception before he died
              Aksmooth77 (5:31:07 PM): nope
              a sticky tree (5:31:11 PM): naw
              ambitiousflame01 (5:31:11 PM): nahh
              a sticky tree (5:31:14 PM): already tried that
              a sticky tree (5:31:22 PM): same answer from everyone except ruritsu
              a sticky tree (5:31:26 PM): Sam sent me the log
              a sticky tree (5:31:29 PM): nothing intersting
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:31:36 PM): k
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:31:45 PM): i didnt see if he was on often or not
              a sticky tree (5:31:54 PM): he's always on
              a sticky tree (5:31:56 PM): just afk a lot
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:32:04 PM): maybe a wolf got something out of him or maybe it was just a judgement thing by the wolves
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:32:15 PM): taking out a better player early
              Aksmooth77 (5:32:30 PM): he just asked me if i talked to xception
              Aksmooth77 (5:32:40 PM): a little while before the chat
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:32:53 PM): he=...
              Aksmooth77 (5:32:55 PM): like as soon as i signed on O.o
              Aksmooth77 (5:33:33 PM): ruritsu
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:33:39 PM): oh
              a sticky tree (5:34:03 PM): yeah me too
              a sticky tree (5:34:07 PM): he does that
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:34:09 PM): yeah i talked with him a bit too
              a sticky tree (5:34:12 PM): very persistant lol
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:36:03 PM): so anyone have any interesting leads
              ambitiousflame01 (5:36:14 PM): not yet :/
              Sam97379 (5:36:17 PM): nope
              ambitiousflame01 (5:36:27 PM): then again this is my first day talking with everyone
              a sticky tree (5:36:35 PM): I got one
              a sticky tree (5:36:40 PM): I know somethign big
              Aksmooth77 (5:37:00 PM): youre a wolf?
              Aksmooth77 (5:37:03 PM): case closed
              ambitiousflame01 (5:37:08 PM): lol
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:37:37 PM): WE FOUND A WOLF GUIZE
              a sticky tree (5:37:46 PM): nope
              a sticky tree (5:37:49 PM): better
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:38:01 PM): whats better than a wolf
              sully5313 (5:38:03 PM) has entered the room.
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:38:05 PM): 2 wolves?
              Aksmooth77 (5:38:06 PM): ninjad
              Aksmooth77 (5:38:07 PM): lol
              a sticky tree (5:38:18 PM): a sex wolf
              a sticky tree (5:38:21 PM): it's a special wolf
              a sticky tree (5:38:27 PM): gamer forgot in the description
              a sticky tree (5:38:30 PM): what it does
              Aksmooth77 (5:38:32 PM): O.o
              a sticky tree (5:38:34 PM): is every night
              a sticky tree (5:38:40 PM): it comes and sucks you off
              Aksmooth77 (5:38:46 PM): ill take that wolf thank you
              a sticky tree (5:38:47 PM): until you're all dried up
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:38:48 PM): like the slut in the school game lol
              a sticky tree (5:38:52 PM): and your pee pee dies
              ambitiousflame01 (5:38:54 PM): lofl
              a sticky tree (5:38:57 PM): and it can't be killed
              a sticky tree (5:39:01 PM): I'm the sex wolf guise
              a sticky tree (5:39:06 PM): go dide
              a sticky tree (5:39:07 PM): hide
              a sticky tree (5:39:10 PM): ;]
              ATTENTION (5:39:10 PM):You are about to be rate limited. Please wait a few seconds before sending, to avoid being rate limited.a sticky tree (5:39:16 PM): ATTENTION (5:39:10 PM):You are about to be rate limited. Please wait a few seconds before sending, to avoid being rate limited.
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:20 PM): **hiding**
              ambitiousflame01 (5:39:32 PM): o.o..?
              a sticky tree (5:39:32 PM): lmao **** you AIM
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:37 PM): rofl
              Aksmooth77 (5:39:37 PM): lol
              ambitiousflame01 (5:39:40 PM): lofl
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:49 PM): for serious though
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:52 PM): anything at all
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:54 PM): anyone
              a sticky tree (5:39:55 PM): haha maw
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:39:56 PM): buellar
              a sticky tree (5:40:02 PM): naw*
              Aksmooth77 (5:40:03 PM): ruritsu cant get in lol
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:40:09 PM): why not?
              Aksmooth77 (5:40:11 PM): idk
              a sticky tree (5:40:16 PM): try the opposite
              Aksmooth77 (5:40:25 PM): huh
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:41:18 PM): i tried inviting him again
              a sticky tree (5:41:33 PM): try the opposite
              Aksmooth77 (5:41:41 PM): wait
              Aksmooth77 (5:41:51 PM): is that really sully's AIM?
              a sticky tree (5:42:01 PM): if you ruritsu can't get in here, try here getting in ruritsu
              a sticky tree (5:42:06 PM): and that's his aim
              sully5313 (5:42:15 PM): er yeah
              sully5313 (5:42:17 PM): Hi
              Aksmooth77 (5:42:18 PM): gamer did it wrong then xD
              Sam97379 (5:42:23 PM): that doesn't make sense?
              a sticky tree (5:42:52 PM): what doesnt?
              a sticky tree (5:43:51 PM): a sticky tree (5:42:52 PM): what doesnt?
              Sam97379 (5:43:58 PM): a sticky tree (5:41:51 PM): if you ruritsu can't get in here, try here getting in ruritsu
              a sticky tree (5:44:10 PM): it was a smex joke
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:44:29 PM): <--doesnt get it
              a sticky tree (5:44:37 PM): we anal rape ruritsu
              ambitiousflame01 (5:44:42 PM): lol i got it
              a sticky tree (5:44:44 PM): lol
              Aksmooth77 (5:44:45 PM): O.o
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:44:51 PM): o i see what you did there
              a sticky tree (5:44:55 PM): lol
              Aksmooth77 (5:45:07 PM): have fun rzr :P
              ruritsu (5:45:10 PM) has been invited.
              a sticky tree (5:45:17 PM): there?
              a sticky tree (5:45:29 PM): I sent an invite too
              ambitiousflame01 (5:45:41 PM): well ruritsu went offline
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:45:47 PM): yup
              a sticky tree (5:45:52 PM): kk canceled
              a sticky tree (5:46:27 PM): what ya'll think about my convo with andrew?
              a sticky tree (5:46:32 PM): it's all I can think of to go off of
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:46:45 PM): i didnt really see much in it
              Aksmooth77 (5:46:51 PM): im not a wolf
              a sticky tree (5:46:54 PM): lol
              a sticky tree (5:47:01 PM): backslash defensive
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:47:08 PM): heh you told me that last game jtb
              a sticky tree (5:47:17 PM): so did I haha
              a sticky tree (5:47:22 PM): and you told me that
              Aksmooth77 (5:47:27 PM): but this isnt last game now is it
              a sticky tree (5:47:31 PM): and everybody told everybody that
              a sticky tree (5:47:36 PM): no
              a sticky tree (5:47:38 PM): but andrew
              a sticky tree (5:47:45 PM): I did notice you had a weak defense
              a sticky tree (5:47:55 PM): like, you didn't really put a lot of effort into it
              Aksmooth77 (5:47:58 PM): your face is a weak defense
              a sticky tree (5:48:04 PM): my face is perfect
              ambitiousflame01 (5:48:05 PM): rfl
              ambitiousflame01 (5:48:07 PM): rofl*
              a sticky tree (5:48:09 PM): god created me out of his image
              Aksmooth77 (5:48:17 PM): thats cute
              a sticky tree (5:48:21 PM): :]
              Aksmooth77 (5:48:24 PM): :P
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:48:25 PM): what god
              a sticky tree (5:48:30 PM): the one in my pants
              a sticky tree (5:48:36 PM): man I'm on a role tonight
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:48:40 PM): so your face is a pussy
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:48:42 PM): WIN
              a sticky tree (5:48:43 PM): roll*
              ambitiousflame01 (5:48:43 PM): so you were imaged after a penis..?
              Sam97379 (5:48:45 PM): lol
              a sticky tree (5:48:48 PM): my face is a penis
              a sticky tree (5:48:53 PM): hence the term
              a sticky tree (5:48:55 PM): dickhead
              a sticky tree (5:48:58 PM): :]
              ambitiousflame01 (5:49:04 PM): or a "sticky" tree
              ambitiousflame01 (5:49:05 PM): 
              a sticky tree (5:49:07 PM): haha
              a sticky tree (5:49:08 PM): win
              a sticky tree (5:49:14 PM): checkmate
              Aksmooth77 (5:49:17 PM): wow
              a sticky tree (5:49:48 PM): I'm trying to stay on topic here, lol. Andrew, if I came right up to you right now and told you I knwo you're a wolf, what would you say?
              Aksmooth77 (5:50:26 PM): that im not a wolf
              a sticky tree (5:50:29 PM): Why?
              Aksmooth77 (5:50:31 PM): i r human
              a sticky tree (5:50:36 PM): How can I trust your word on that
              a sticky tree (5:50:45 PM): when everyone ssays it
              sully5313 (5:50:47 PM): er, that's really all he can say.
              a sticky tree (5:50:56 PM): how can I believe you anymore than anyone else?
              a sticky tree (5:50:58 PM): no like
              sully5313 (5:50:59 PM): what else do you say then
              a sticky tree (5:51:06 PM): anything
              Aksmooth77 (5:51:14 PM): what would you say
              a sticky tree (5:51:17 PM): give examples of his behavior as a human
              Aksmooth77 (5:51:18 PM): o mighty rzr
              ambitiousflame01 (5:51:26 PM): obviously, even if someone was a wolf they would simply deny it
              a sticky tree (5:51:28 PM): in comparison to your behaviour now
              ambitiousflame01 (5:51:31 PM): its coy...what the game calls for
              a sticky tree (5:51:50 PM): Look at what I do for a defense
              a sticky tree (5:51:52 PM): like last game
              Sam97379 (5:52:02 PM): anal rape people?
              a sticky tree (5:52:09 PM): ?
              Aksmooth77 (5:52:10 PM): even though you seem to want me dead for some reason
              a sticky tree (5:52:13 PM): naw
              a sticky tree (5:52:16 PM): I got nothing against yiou
              Aksmooth77 (5:52:16 PM): and trying to frame me
              a sticky tree (5:52:25 PM): why would I need to frame you?
              a sticky tree (5:52:29 PM): I could pick anyone
              sully5313 (5:52:32 PM): If someone randomly calls you out as a wolf, the only thing you can say is "I'm not a wolf", really.
              a sticky tree (5:52:33 PM): if I were a wolf
              a sticky tree (5:52:44 PM): sully, I already adressed that
              a sticky tree (5:53:11 PM): I'm just saying, I talked to you, Andrew. And out of everyone I've interrogated you had the weakest defense. So, I want to see a stronger one
              a sticky tree (5:53:15 PM): The fact alone
              a sticky tree (5:53:34 PM): that you tried to turn it on me shows that you want to divert my attention from you
              a sticky tree (5:53:36 PM): which
              a sticky tree (5:53:50 PM): if you really weren't a wolf you be more persistant
              a sticky tree (5:53:52 PM): and probably 
              Aksmooth77 (5:54:01 PM): im not trying to turn it on you
              a sticky tree (5:54:04 PM): a bit angry at being pickdd out
              a sticky tree (5:54:17 PM): Aksmooth77 (5:51:14 PM): what would you say
              a sticky tree (5:51:17 PM): give examples of his behavior as a human
              Aksmooth77 (5:51:18 PM): o mighty rzr
              Aksmooth77 (5:54:36 PM): you just seem persistant to see me killed
              ambitiousflame01 (5:54:43 PM): haha
              a sticky tree (5:54:46 PM): like I said
              a sticky tree (5:54:57 PM): I have nothing against you. You're my buddy, so it's not personal
              a sticky tree (5:54:58 PM): but
              a sticky tree (5:55:01 PM): for example
              a sticky tree (5:55:07 PM): I talked to sk
              a sticky tree (5:55:11 PM): and tried getting things out
              a sticky tree (5:55:22 PM): and it wasn't like with you
              a sticky tree (5:55:30 PM): With you...
              a sticky tree (5:55:34 PM): this is going nowhere
              a sticky tree (5:55:36 PM): =l
              Aksmooth77 (5:55:49 PM): i already told you im not a wolf
              a sticky tree (5:56:03 PM): every wolf in the game is going to say that
              sully5313 (5:56:21 PM): what else do you say.
              a sticky tree (5:56:28 PM): I already said sully
              a sticky tree (5:56:30 PM): like
              a sticky tree (5:56:31 PM): twice
              Aksmooth77 (5:57:04 PM): give examples of you being a human?
              a sticky tree (5:57:09 PM): You can do more to defend yourself when accused of being a wolf than to just say "I'm not a wolf." Have you ever made a post saying "I'm not a wolf," when you're about to be lynched. No.
              a sticky tree (5:57:15 PM): Well, yeah, that's what I do.
              a sticky tree (5:57:27 PM): I try to show people how I act as a human versus how I act as a wolf
              a sticky tree (5:57:32 PM): To prove myself.
              a sticky tree (5:57:44 PM): Why is everyone so quiet?
              ambitiousflame01 (5:58:14 PM): oh sorry pro chat got distracting :I
              aTzUeLo1191 (5:58:28 PM): i went afk for a few minutes
              a sticky tree (5:58:40 PM): Well, catch up guys, lol.
              Sam97379 (5:58:52 PM): so how do you act as a wolf?
              ambitiousflame01 (5:59:02 PM): you say odd things..
              ambitiousflame01 (5:59:04 PM): iono
              a sticky tree (5:59:12 PM): How does who, me?
              Sam97379 (5:59:17 PM): yeah
              a sticky tree (5:59:29 PM): I'm usually quieter. I think you've played with me aas a wolf.
              a sticky tree (5:59:32 PM): I'm like trav
              Sam97379 (5:59:38 PM): I think you've gotten a non-wolf role in every game I've played with you
              Sam97379 (5:59:43 PM): eh
              a sticky tree (5:59:50 PM): I'm kinda scared to come out and do anything and killed
              a sticky tree (5:59:53 PM): I like being a human more
              a sticky tree (5:59:59 PM): you can get right into people's faces
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:00:02 PM): im a terrible human
              a sticky tree (6:00:08 PM): and if you get lynched or wolfed it's not a big loss
              ambitiousflame01 (6:00:11 PM): im a n00b human lmao
              a sticky tree (6:00:27 PM): Yeah
              a sticky tree (6:00:35 PM): I'm gonna post our convo 
              Aksmooth77 (6:00:36 PM): everyone always thinks im a wolf when im human
              Aksmooth77 (6:00:36 PM): :
              a sticky tree (6:00:39 PM): everyone wants me to
              Aksmooth77 (6:00:42 PM): so im in the same boat
              a sticky tree (6:00:50 PM): Last game not so.
              ambitiousflame01 (6:00:53 PM): no one thinks anything of me since im just retarded :/
              a sticky tree (6:01:09 PM): I think you're hawt
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:12 PM): i think SK is a girl
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:18 PM): thats what i think
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:21 PM): what do i win
              a sticky tree (6:01:30 PM): a dickhead
              a sticky tree (6:01:31 PM): lol
              ambitiousflame01 (6:01:35 PM): lol yes i am :]
              a sticky tree (6:01:37 PM): I'll be there in 20 minutes or less
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:47 PM): oh boy
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:49 PM): bring pizza
              a sticky tree (6:02:08 PM): will do
              a sticky tree (6:02:12 PM): what flavor?
              Sam97379 (6:02:24 PM): extra cheese
              Aksmooth77 (6:02:28 PM): pepperoni
              a sticky tree (6:02:41 PM): good **** lol
              a sticky tree (6:02:52 PM): I had hawian th eother day, ever tried it?
              Aksmooth77 (6:03:02 PM): uhh
              Aksmooth77 (6:03:03 PM): pass
              a sticky tree (6:03:12 PM): /haha why
              a sticky tree (6:03:36 PM): it's madddd good if it's hot
              a sticky tree (6:04:23 PM): it's quiet in here again lol
              Aksmooth77 (6:05:08 PM): shhhhh
              a sticky tree (6:05:14 PM): haha
              Aksmooth77 (6:05:14 PM): im listening to reason
              a sticky tree (6:05:20 PM): what's that? &&
              Aksmooth77 (6:05:35 PM): nvm
              a sticky tree (6:05:44 PM): =[
              Aksmooth77 (6:06:11 PM): Gatsbys American Dream - Shhh! I'm Listening To Reason
              a sticky tree (6:06:23 PM): Ew
              a sticky tree (6:06:26 PM): I hate that book lol
              a sticky tree (6:06:33 PM): I liek vietnam war books
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:06:54 PM): great gatsby was a great piece of american lit
              a sticky tree (6:07:00 PM): I don't see how though
              a sticky tree (6:07:10 PM): It just doesn't feel like it was... anything special
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:08:01 PM): i personally liked it
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:08:08 PM): and so do many other critics
              a sticky tree (6:08:19 PM): I didn't think it had much substance
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:08:24 PM): how so
              Ruritsu (6:08:42 PM) has entered the room.
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:08:48 PM): finally!
              a sticky tree (6:08:51 PM): lol
              ambitiousflame01 (6:09:00 PM): 
              Ruritsu (6:09:00 PM): That was weird >_>
              a sticky tree (6:09:10 PM): so...
              Ruritsu (6:09:13 PM): I guess I missed it all huh?
              a sticky tree (6:09:33 PM): atz, sam, and sk, should I post that whole thing I just had you guys do in private and my resonsing why?
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:09:34 PM): nah you didnt really miss much
              ambitiousflame01 (6:09:46 PM): sure why not
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:10:01 PM): i dont get anything thats goin on right now
              aTzUeLo1191 (6:10:03 PM): go ahead
              a sticky tree (6:10:08 PM): Sam?
              Sam97379 (6:10:09 PM): yeah
              a sticky tree (6:10:12 PM): okay
              So, I waited between
              Aksmooth77 (6:01:49 PM): bring pizza
              and
              a sticky tree (6:06:33 PM): I liek vietnam war books
              as a little test.

              Sam, SK, and aTz were the only people really active in the convo at the time. I asked them not to say anything. I wanted to test JTB. See, I've told you guys before that I study psychology. So, here goes a little fact: When you approach someone about a subject that they're uncomfortable with due to them needing to lie to cover something up, they tend to like the subject changed. So, when he said bring pizze I figured I'd go with that. I had just accused him of being a wolf, and I'm standing by my accusation. Not just for the reasons I stated in the convo, but because of what I'm getting at. I got him to let his guard down a little. He was forced to be defensive about it since I was accusing him, and being a wolf, he didn't like that too much. So, I allowed him to change the subject and stay away from it. That got him more comfortable. I gave it a five minute period where nobody else in the chat room said anything to assure that the subject of TWG wasn't brought back up by anyone except him. Sure enough, he didn't touch the subject in the whole period I gave him.


              Now, personalyy, I still don't really feel like I have enough to cast a vote. But, I want to put that all out there, anyway. I also posted the chat log as of thus far for anyone who isn't online right now. Those are my thoughts, I just wanted it to be public.

              Also, I told you guys I had talked with SK and had reason to believe her as human. Many asked for the convo, so here it is.

              Code:
              ambitiousflame01 (5:26:10 PM): heyhey
              a sticky tree (5:27:02 PM): ayo
              ambitiousflame01 (5:27:16 PM): wassup?
              a sticky tree (5:27:34 PM): nmu
              ambitiousflame01 (5:27:42 PM): same
              a sticky tree (5:27:45 PM): hey
              a sticky tree (5:27:52 PM): was there any other names in your PM?
              a sticky tree (5:27:56 PM): because I heard somethign about that
              a sticky tree (5:28:00 PM): and it sounded weird
              a sticky tree (5:28:03 PM): liek gamer messed up
              a sticky tree (5:28:07 PM): sending them
              ambitiousflame01 (5:28:46 PM): i dont think so..like he said what i was and i didnt get it and pmed him back like a retard, but then he told me and that was about it
              a sticky tree (5:29:10 PM): wait
              a sticky tree (5:29:11 PM): lol
              a sticky tree (5:29:13 PM): what'd he say?
              ambitiousflame01 (5:29:31 PM): what role im assigned to
              a sticky tree (5:29:38 PM): oh
              a sticky tree (5:29:42 PM): get anything good?>
              ambitiousflame01 (5:30:10 PM): maybe so, maybe not
              ambitiousflame01 (5:30:17 PM): we'll just have to find out ahahaha
              a sticky tree (5:30:26 PM): I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours ;]
              ambitiousflame01 (5:30:43 PM): haha nahh thats the easy way out
              ambitiousflame01 (5:30:50 PM): its only interesting when you work for it
              a sticky tree (5:30:56 PM): well
              a sticky tree (5:30:57 PM): lol
              a sticky tree (5:31:04 PM): what would you like in return?
              ambitiousflame01 (5:31:15 PM): nothing :I
              a sticky tree (5:31:35 PM): ...
              a sticky tree (5:31:38 PM): So just tell me lol
              ambitiousflame01 (5:31:56 PM): hahah...no
              a sticky tree (5:32:03 PM): whyyyyyyyyy
              a sticky tree (5:32:04 PM): lol
              ambitiousflame01 (5:32:41 PM): because we'll all know in due time anyways haha
              ambitiousflame01 (5:32:53 PM): i may be new to this, but im not that retarded lmao
              a sticky tree (5:33:16 PM): I never said you were lol i got you into it :p
              ambitiousflame01 (5:33:30 PM): haha truetrue
              a sticky tree (5:35:40 PM): But yeah
              a sticky tree (5:36:23 PM): I'm trying to eliminate you from some suspicions.. Which is why I'm curious aas to your role. I'll tell you what mine is, I want to build an alliance with you and help you.
              ambitiousflame01 (5:39:16 PM): well...so you'll mean you'll help me?
              a sticky tree (5:39:39 PM): Yeah
              a sticky tree (5:39:43 PM): I toldf you I would before :]
              ambitiousflame01 (5:39:52 PM): thats true :]
              ambitiousflame01 (5:40:06 PM): alright...i got human and it was in green font
              ambitiousflame01 (5:40:09 PM): what does that mean?
              a sticky tree (5:40:29 PM): it means you're just a normal person
              a sticky tree (5:40:33 PM): like the rest of us
              a sticky tree (5:40:34 PM): well
              a sticky tree (5:40:51 PM): who everyone else is trying to pretend to be unless they're a real human
              a sticky tree (5:40:57 PM): then they're not pretending lol
              a sticky tree (5:41:00 PM): I got the same thing
              ambitiousflame01 (5:41:13 PM): wow..thats a pretty boring role :I
              a sticky tree (5:41:38 PM): Yeah I know
              a sticky tree (5:41:45 PM): which I always get too
              a sticky tree (5:41:48 PM): though it helps 
              a sticky tree (5:41:54 PM): because it makes us despensable
              ambitiousflame01 (5:42:23 PM): that makes sense
              ambitiousflame01 (5:42:42 PM): well...this game is becoming more and more clear to me, so i dont feel like a complete n00b anymore lol
              ambitiousflame01 (5:42:45 PM): so now what?
              a sticky tree (5:43:09 PM): well
              a sticky tree (5:43:13 PM): now we're all looking for wolves
              a sticky tree (5:43:19 PM): eventually
              a sticky tree (5:43:24 PM): some time over the next day or so
              a sticky tree (5:43:38 PM): we'll all vote for who we think is a wol f and why
              a sticky tree (5:43:44 PM): whoever gets the most dies
              ambitiousflame01 (5:44:35 PM): ahhhh ic
              a sticky tree (5:58:02 PM): ...
              ambitiousflame01 (5:58:52 PM): im still here
              a sticky tree (5:58:58 PM): Mk
              a sticky tree (5:59:01 PM): thoughts?
              ambitiousflame01 (5:59:44 PM): not yet..im only suspious of those who aren't talking much i guess
              ambitiousflame01 (5:59:54 PM): more like they're watching ervyone else yet not saying a thing
              ambitiousflame01 (5:59:59 PM): thats slightly suspicious
              a sticky tree (6:00:19 PM): like who?
              ambitiousflame01 (6:00:39 PM): well, sully isnt talking much if youve realized
              a sticky tree (6:00:56 PM): yeah
              a sticky tree (6:01:00 PM): excet to contradict me
              ambitiousflame01 (6:02:05 PM): yea
              a sticky tree (6:02:19 PM): I'm interested in this part
              a sticky tree (6:02:23 PM): don't say anything in the chat
              ambitiousflame01 (6:02:31 PM): aiight
              a sticky tree (6:03:26 PM): thanks
              ambitiousflame01 (6:03:36 PM): np
              a sticky tree (6:04:00 PM): rtell evryone else not to too
              a sticky tree (6:04:02 PM): well
              a sticky tree (6:04:04 PM): not evryone
              a sticky tree (6:04:11 PM): I already told sam and atzuealo
              ambitiousflame01 (6:04:36 PM): oh..so who else?
              a sticky tree (6:04:39 PM): uh
              a sticky tree (6:04:41 PM): idk lol
              a sticky tree (6:04:47 PM): whoever is chatting haha
              ambitiousflame01 (6:04:56 PM): lofl aiight
              a sticky tree (6:06:04 PM): wait one more minmue then come back into the chat
              a sticky tree (6:06:13 PM): minute*
              ambitiousflame01 (6:06:29 PM): ok

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #112
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Okay, so it wasn't a complete minute, lol. I was off by .16.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  Oh, and look who went afk/FFR as soon as he's called out...

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • jump_the_bullet
                    Oh you fancy, huh?
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 912

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    Okay, ready. Epic post coming, go rzr.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Code:
                      Aksmooth77 (6:32:44 PM): dammit rzr
                      a sticky tree (6:32:49 PM): ?
                      Aksmooth77 (6:32:54 PM): im the earth golem
                      a sticky tree (6:33:04 PM): ?
                      Aksmooth77 (6:33:14 PM): TWG
                      a sticky tree (6:33:20 PM): yeah I know
                      a sticky tree (6:33:29 PM): why should I believe that's not a cry for help?
                      Aksmooth77 (6:33:57 PM): because i didnt want people to know that
                      a sticky tree (6:34:02 PM): well duh
                      Aksmooth77 (6:34:09 PM): yet you insist on getting it out of me
                      a sticky tree (6:34:14 PM): no
                      a sticky tree (6:34:18 PM): I insist on getting wolves
                      a sticky tree (6:34:20 PM): you know that
                      Aksmooth77 (6:34:27 PM): dude im serious
                      Aksmooth77 (6:34:35 PM): if you lynch me im not going to die
                      Aksmooth77 (6:34:40 PM): and someone else will
                      a sticky tree (6:34:54 PM): okay...
                      Aksmooth77 (6:34:57 PM): im totally not kidding
                      a sticky tree (6:35:01 PM): gimme a second to back track
                      a sticky tree (6:36:55 PM): okay
                      a sticky tree (6:36:56 PM): so
                      a sticky tree (6:37:00 PM): if you're legit
                      a sticky tree (6:37:06 PM): there's only 1 real thing to do
                      a sticky tree (6:37:11 PM): well 2
                      a sticky tree (6:37:17 PM): but I don't want to do the other
                      Aksmooth77 (6:38:16 PM): what?
                      a sticky tree (6:38:45 PM): which one?
                      Aksmooth77 (6:39:06 PM): if im legit
                      a sticky tree (6:39:15 PM): there's 2 things to do
                      a sticky tree (6:39:17 PM): one
                      Aksmooth77 (6:39:17 PM): wait im confused
                      a sticky tree (6:39:18 PM): test it
                      a sticky tree (6:39:23 PM): but I don't want to do that
                      a sticky tree (6:39:25 PM): 2
                      a sticky tree (6:39:30 PM): find a better target
                      a sticky tree (6:39:34 PM): gotta find someone else
                      a sticky tree (6:39:37 PM): with more informantion
                      Aksmooth77 (6:39:49 PM): yeah
                      a sticky tree (6:39:55 PM): and pin it to them
                      a sticky tree (6:39:59 PM): stick it to them good
                      a sticky tree (6:40:03 PM): to get things away from you
                      a sticky tree (6:40:07 PM): I mean
                      a sticky tree (6:40:13 PM): well
                      a sticky tree (6:40:16 PM): you know what I mean lol
                      a sticky tree (6:41:31 PM): dude
                      a sticky tree (6:41:38 PM): if you want this off your bvack you gotta help me here
                      Aksmooth77 (6:41:43 PM): yeah i know what you mean
                      a sticky tree (6:41:47 PM): okay
                      a sticky tree (6:41:50 PM): so pick someone
                      a sticky tree (6:42:02 PM): lol
                      a sticky tree (6:42:05 PM): that sounds bad
                      Aksmooth77 (6:42:35 PM): uhh
                      Aksmooth77 (6:42:38 PM): ruritsu?
                      a sticky tree (6:42:42 PM): lol ok
                      a sticky tree (6:42:45 PM): what about him
                      a sticky tree (6:42:52 PM): need hard eveidence
                      a sticky tree (6:42:56 PM): I put sa lot on you
                      Aksmooth77 (6:42:59 PM): hes only one who seems at all suspicious
                      a sticky tree (6:43:03 PM): why?
                      a sticky tree (6:43:37 PM): I'm gonna bombard you here untl I have enough to post
                      a sticky tree (6:43:48 PM): to help you obviously
                      Aksmooth77 (6:43:51 PM): hes just asking a lot of questions about who ive talked and stuff
                      Aksmooth77 (6:44:00 PM): but i dont have any hard evidence ;.;
                      a sticky tree (6:44:05 PM): he does that to everyone
                      Aksmooth77 (6:44:06 PM): on anyone
                      Aksmooth77 (6:44:49 PM): i mean i could come out to the thread
                      a sticky tree (6:44:59 PM): you could...
                      a sticky tree (6:45:02 PM): well
                      a sticky tree (6:45:06 PM): let me post it if you decide to
                      Aksmooth77 (6:45:06 PM): a wolf isnt gonna be stupid enough to try and kill me
                      a sticky tree (6:45:12 PM): other wise it looks like a plee
                      a sticky tree (6:45:15 PM): yeah
                      a sticky tree (6:45:19 PM): obviously
                      Aksmooth77 (6:45:29 PM): yeah do it
                      a sticky tree (6:45:34 PM): if you say so
                      a sticky tree (6:45:39 PM): but the responses are going to be like
                      a sticky tree (6:45:43 PM): let's test it
                      Aksmooth77 (6:45:54 PM): right
                      Now, JTB and I have worked out a plan. We actually are going to test this. We want everyone to vote for him. He can verify that himself. Obviously, I put a lot on him. So, the only way to prove his humanity is to do this. Everyone vote for JTB.

                      Here's what we're looking at. If he lives, he's our Earth Golem. Since he lived, we can trust him. The guard should guard him from afar. The psychic should come out to him. With the guard guarding him he won't die, and he can deliver the psyhcic's reading to the thread for us.

                      There's more to the plan, but we really can't say it just because of confidentiality. Well, I'm not. Ask JTB if you want to know.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • jump_the_bullet
                        Oh you fancy, huh?
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 912

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        yes im the earth golem. psychic come out to me asap. unless you want to wait till i get lynched. either way im the earth golem kids

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          Also, this would explain him being uncomfortable during accusation. Also him not saying "I'm green." But we'll see soon enough.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Whatever. There isn't much else going on, other than rzr accusing JTB of being a wolf. JTB comes out as the Earth Golem. I'm voting JTB. If he survives we pretty much know.

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              Blah, though night was over tonight. Negate that last vote by me, as of now I'm neutral. Lots going on over AIM but there aren't enough people on AIM to talk to.

                              Also I'll probably be going out of town tomorrow for the day. Leaving early, not sure when we'll be back.

                              Comment

                              • Sullyman2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1663

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                Er, day lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...